IN

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Been taking it for years.. class product especially if your a Scotsman!

Posted on May 18, 2020

It was recommended by the family doctor. I am glad to get it cheaper here and the clinic is selling in 50mL which is also costly.

e577aac1-5fb8-44e9-b660-5eb107f7f4ad
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Fast service and the right stuff

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Larger capsule but still easy to swallow. The 100mg tabs are the amount I need. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

Just a bit expensive but effective

Posted on Dec 25, 2011

I had been takinga 50 mg dosage from another source.I found it not to be as effective as I thought it should be for my needs. This product, at this dosage, gives me the stamina and strength I need at this time in my life.

Posted on Nov 4, 2011

I take this supplement mainly depending on recommendations from others, and can't see anything particularly good happening from it. Every once in a while I suspect it of giving me a slightly sick or head-achey feeling, but I really have to evidence for blaming the ubiquinol. I don't think there is anything wong with this brand, and I appreciate just taking one big pill rather than multople little one...

Posted on Jul 30, 2012

Source Naturals is a wonderful brand and a little cheaper than Life Extension and Jarrow because it comes in a tablet form.

Posted on Sep 24, 2010

Mom has Parkinson's Disease. I use this now instead of CoQ10 to assist the brain in its healthy state.