IN

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

K1 from reliable Source naturals manufacturer. Should be consumed with some fatty food or oil - fat soluble. It supports blood clotting and heart and vessels health.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Vitamin K helps to make various proteins that are needed for blood clotting and the building of bones. The main type also contained in this supplement is called phylloquinone, found in green leafy vegetables like collard greens, kale, and spinach. I take 1 this supplement at the 1 tablet/day dosage, taste is neutral, size small and I'm pleased with the quqlity of the ingrdients.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Good quality works well for me Seemingly have no problems is very good supplement important to have if you don't get enough in your diet I would buy it again

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Wonderful package. The site has a wide range of products and services. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Striking.Delivery is prompt, the track is tracked. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend to friends and family.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

The previous brands of Vitamin K1 that I bought were not of a good enough quality to provide the boost to blood coagulation that I needed after dengue fever. This brand provides a dosage that is 5 times that of the other brands in one tablet and does the job.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

After a dip in a bone density test, my doctor prescribed vitamin K. I looked at several brands and decided to try Source Naturals...and I'm glad I did!! Two years later, my bone density test showed marked improvement, and all I did was take one Source Naturals Vitamin K tablet every day. Great for anyone with deteriorating bones.

7de47053-1bcd-40a8-83ef-c114238d1fc3
5a2981e4-3fb3-4277-bf3b-e0fc01888930
1ebcf682-eef7-4f02-8ad3-a9011ca0da26
72f01e63-7305-42a6-a908-fd812ebd77bf
Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is great as it contains a large dose of K1 which is hard to find. Not too large a tablet, easy to swallow. Reduces the amount of plague on teeth and whitens them. Only slight downside is that I don't think the calcium is necessary and if it could be removed easily enough then that would be great.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I discovered several nutritional deficiencies this year that I've been correcting and recently added in Vitamin K. I like this brand but I've been adding and removing it from my regimen the last few weeks and I consistently get a massive headache within a few hours of taking it. I'm not sure what the problem is.