IN

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is one of my all time FAVORITE supplements! Been using it for years, helps me to fight common flu viruses and I think even our new Covid-19. I use to have virus issues for up to 6 months a year, not anymore. Haven't been very sick ever since, love it. Has a mild aftertaste but it's short lived. Excellent indeed.

I'd given up hope of ever discovering a zinc lozenge that didn't taste like chalk. This one, however, does not!! The flavour is excellent. It chews well, and the peach-raspberry flavour is light and refreshing. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLE CAREFULLY. You shouldn't eat one of them if you're hungry. On the bottle, I believe it says so. I tried that once by accident and was sick for the rest of the day. After that, take a bite and swallow your lozenge. Also, wait 30 minutes after taking zinc before eating or drinking citrous. I'm not sure whether it says so on the bottle, but it's very usual with zinc lozenges.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

These lozenges have saved my skin! If you suffer from those terrible underground pimples I’ve referred to as “tumors” around your chin then you need to take this supplement. I took one pill after dinner and after a few weeks my skin cleared up. Do not take on an empty stomach, it will make you feel sick.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have to admit I did not expect it to taste this good. It does have 2 grams of sugar (fructose) It is a large thin wafer (like a sweetart) that is not hard; it crumbles easily on a little pressure with the teeth. It says not to use for more than 3 days and not to take on empty stomach or with citrus juice (but does not say why so I am left with so many questions.) There are 120 in the bottle and its a good price; it will last a long time.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Zinc is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism and growth. It may reduce inflammation and your risk of some age-related diseases. Most people meet the RDI of 11 mg for men and 8 mg for women through diet, but older adults and people with diseases that inhibit zinc absorption may need to supplement.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

They taste pretty good considering they're a zinc lozenge. There's still some of that nasty taste but way better then others I've tried. It's a big bottle and not too expensive.

Posted on May 5, 2022

These zinc lozenges are excellent, have a large amount in each lozenge and are great for sore throats or to supplement zinc in children to aid growth.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been taking zinc regularly for a number of years, and have not gotten the flu or a cold for over 4 years. I take one everyday. This brand is very good, I do not like them with alot of sugar.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This supplement is one of my go-to nutrients for a sore throat/cold/flu. It taste good to me and has a positive effect as I get better faster.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Source Naturals Wellness Zinc Lozenges are good value. When taken with Quercetin, a zinc ionophore which bridges cell walls to allow zinc entry, it is an effective way to block the spike proteins of SARS-Cov-2/Covid-19 from entering the cells. Besides Covid-19, Zinc Lozenges protect against all manner of viruses.

1d1427ad-2547-454f-a92e-b0dd84b1ad4e