IN

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

This is our go to product for absolutely everything! At the first sign of a cold, sore throat, sore eyes or ears we are onto it. It should be in everyone’s home. My kids even know if they feel like they are coming down with something they reach for this straight away. The size is great and lasts well as you only need a little with each dose as it is very high quality. Of the different brands I have used, this is most definitely my favourite!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take this to help my immune system. I spray it on my hands as it seems to help the eczema on my hands. If my dogs act sick I give them some and it seems to help them. One of my dogs developed a mild cough …….I gave him some and he never coughed again. I am 82 and still finding many uses for this product. I am happy with the quality of this product. There is no taste to this product at all.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is the one we always keep home! And we do refill for the 2 oz spray and 4 oz dropper bottles. We can use it for eveything. Oral and tropical ysing is available for this one. It helps a lot for immune! Since covid this is for first 10 list in our home. From kids to adult we all use it. Highly recommend. We trust this brand with its quallty and ingredients. And keep 3 sizes at home.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The health benefit of this product surpasses expectations. Many brands exist but they don’t have the same quality, ingredients or certified facilities. This product is magical, after just 1 small dose the beginning symptoms of a cold or infection disappear. It’s hard to stay consistent with dosages when symptoms are non-existent. It taste like water with a slight metallic taste. The 16oz and 32 oz are the best sizes to purchase. A 16oz bottle lasted 1 yr and that’s with 2 people using it sparingly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Colloidal silver is called a natural antibiotic and does not cause negative side effects, which is very important. Colloidal silver must be made from Deionized water and 99.999% Pure Silver. Action - support in case of: sinus infections, colds and flu, bronchitis and pneumonia. It also heals wounds and skin conditions. It's good to have this drug at home

I have kept a bottle of Sovereign Silver brand for many years. My wife once even called the company and spoke to the president (or someone important in the company) who explained why his brand is better than all the other brands. Their website explains it, as does the packaging. Whenever I am feeling ill this is part of my regimen to bring myself back to wellness.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

We have been using nano-silver for many years, and when COVID came on the scene, we made it part of our daily routine for keeping our immune systems strong. It has no taste and it is simple to put a few droppers under the tongue as a strong viral/bacterial preventive.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've been using colloidal silver for a number of years and I find this brand to be one of the best. It also has less taste than others I've tried. Apart from using it to heal sore throats and wounds, I have recently found that it also helps with allergies. I used to have allergies to dog hair and since using this product that has dissipated.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have been using the spray bottle of the same brand for a while now with other things to boost my immunity. So far I have not caught any flu virus or covid. I wanted to give this a try and see which one is easier in terms of application

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a must have for your medicine cabinet during cold and flu season!! Excellent quality colloidal silver and a trustworthy brand. It tastes like water to me and my grandsons have no issues taking it. The benefits of having this on hand are too numerous to mention. It has helped my family many times in the past.