IN

4.8
Based on 5,952 Ratings
5,126
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Before 1938, colloidal silver was used as natural antibiotic. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It works by destroying the enzymes that affect the oxygen of these microbes. It works for sore throat, sinus issues, herpes, tooth infection, bladder infection, cold, flu, candida biofilm. I had chronic sinus issues with constant phlegm. I spray it daily in my nostrils before going to bed. It has cleared my sinuses ever since and I don't have any stuffed nose problems anymore. I did not feel any side effects whatsoever. It's a lot better than antibiotics or antivirals, some of which have horrible side effects for me. I would recommend it for everybody. Go for it.

3d521757-e6f9-472e-b6cf-ee1c2119d0ff
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I always wake up at night or in the morning with a stuffy nose even though I use Flonase before bed. The flonase takes awhile to work and don't last but this stuff is amazing. I use 1-2 squirts in my nose and within seconds my nose is unclogged and it stays that way. It does burn a little at first as it's working through your sinuses but it's so worth it. The best part is it's all natural and builds your immunity. I highly recommend to anyone who suffers with clogged sinuses.

0cdcee20-369a-40f7-bac2-a302220d18ae
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,387

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
7,580

Posted on May 23, 2022

There was also a promo where if I buy a certain number of items I would save, so I did. This is a product that appears to be safe so far, not too invasive. I use it for many reasons and at times it seems to be helping. Quality is good. Ingredient is nice. Size is normal. Minerals is colloidal silver. Package is normal.

6fe6907f-4327-4ffa-9df6-72fc012b56db

Not only did I have a respiratory infection, with sinus involvement.... I also had a nose addicted to Afrin! The pressure in my head was outrageous! 3 days after starting this I could bend over without my eyes feeling like they are bulging! I am no longer using Afrin numerous times A day for rebound congestion!! oh thank goodness for this product!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

my uncle whose a doctor makes these diy lol but we only were given a number I wanted to try this one after I got home it's quality ingredients I sanitize it the size is great it's beneficial before the post nasal drip gets bad it's packaged well nice minerals a natural way for your sinus cavity

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,069

Years back, colloidal silver was used as natural antibiotic. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It works by destroying the enzymes that affect the oxygen of these microbes. It works for sore throat, sinus issues, herpes, tooth infection, bladder infection, cold, flu, candida biofilm. I had chronic sinus issues with constant phlegm. I spray it daily in my nostrils before going to bed. It has cleared my sinuses ever since and I don't have any stuffed nose problems anymore. I did not feel any side effects whatsoever. It's a lot better than antibiotics or antivirals, some of which have horrible side effects for me. I would recommend it for everybody. Go for it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It is very good when you have flue symptoms for internal use. and for any injuries for external use. it reduces the infection. the package is well designed and the quantity is also good. it is a natural ingredient. No artificial in it. No taste if you will use it internally (it is like a water).

Posted on Sep 11, 2022