Page 1 - Reviews - Sovereign Silver, Kids Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, Daily Immune Support, Ages 4+, 10 PPM, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I was looking for a way to boost my daughters immune system during the winter after a few colds. I needed something she wouldnt notice or taste if added to juice and this does the trick. High quality and she hasnt been sick since we've started using so will definitely continue with it

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

With no taste it can be easily used for improving the kid's health. It has to be use on daily base for a long period of time in order to observe the good results. Package is handy and comfortable to use. The size is good too, you have to use it as supplement for a long period of time.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Did not understand. Simple water, did not notice a positive effect. The taste is different, sometimes the water seems to have gone out, but sometimes it's normal. In general, I will not take it again.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

very good quality for children it helps for cold, and i also use it on the eyes (as spray) it helps externally with a purulent eye, I close my eye and I spray once on the eyelid

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Used colloidal silver few times, it’s really helpful for so many things. I used once to heal my ear infection, it’s brilliant! Thats why I decided to get this for my daughter, I’m sure it will benefit her.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am giving it to my child to boost immune system. It seems to work

Posted on May 2, 2022

Best product for kids. Love this stuff! So happy to find a kids one. I use this for everything.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Amazing product Home will be never be without it! 100% recommend it.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I'm sure it helped me when I had covid ;-)

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

buy it for my cat, don't know if really help but comments here are positive