Page 1 - Reviews - Sovereign Silver, Kids Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, Daily Immune Support Spray, Ages 4+, 10 PPM, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I was surprised by reading how silver hydrosol can work effectively on bacterial infections as natural antibiotics, and i tried it myself on my kid infectious cut , you feel happy when you use natural product on kids , however using it daily for immune support and protection is all what we need now for our kids at school with covid rapidly spread .

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

this is a good first aid kit. I use them on cuts and everytime my ears feel itchy. It help with the itchiness. I spray them for my son everytime he goes to crowded places for extra protection. I don't know if it really helps, but it helps put my mind on ease.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I just love this stuff and so do the kids, its tasteless so thats a plus. If someone gets a cut or scrape i usually spray it once as well. So many things this is good for. Highly recommend

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Silver for everyone! We usually prefer spray form. Coz it is easier to use it anywhere. We use it as oral, topical and nasal.. it is perfect ..

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

The best product ever, I highly recommend it .... it heals wounds, burns, pimples and eliminates viruses. I recommend it for every mother who has young children

StephAC
Posted on Jan 21, 2021

Ive only been using this recently when one of my kids was sick and it was suggested to me. It seems to have helped along with their immune supportive products. We haven't been using it daily and I don't see myself doing that, but just for use we my kids are fighting an illness.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good it’s helpful Use it 3 time a day

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My favorite brand, I use it against viruses, wounds, etc.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Excellent and this is the second time I have taken it for my child

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is a must have first-aid stable. It can be used on everything, it’s a go to for burns especially.