IN

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Spectrum Essentials, Ground Flaxseed with Mixed Berries, 12 oz

I have been taking Spectrum Flaxseed with mixed berries for years. I take it every morning in my cereal. I find it to be very delicious and also beneficial for my health. I am also very satisfied with the service that I received from IHerb. This is just a great company to do business with!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Nutritious, delicious makes u feel ambitious...lol. I good price, fast delivery& packaged well. Tastes great, I add to my oatmeal eveyday & dont need to use sugar, the sweetness of the berries is enough & the nuttiness of the flax makes a tasty way to start your day. I highly reccomend.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This doesn't have a super-strong mixed berry taste but it does add a little extra taste to the flaxseed. I like to use it in a vanilla protein shake for some added fiber and healthy fats. Recommend any of the Spectrum Essentials, Ground Flaxseed. My kids even eat it and think it tastes good.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great texture and taste. Goes really well as a topping for greek yogurt and berries. I love this product and have already reordered it. I keep it in the freezer and it can be used straight from there.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We put flaxseed into everything from granola, to cereal, to smoothies & yogurt, so it's nice to have a little something extra mixed in, like the berries in this product.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

A very health additive to sprinkle on my daily breakfast - my 3-year-old also asks for it too. Very subtle nutty taste with the added bonus of the sweet chewy nuggets of dried fruit from time to time.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Absolutely loving it! I usually mix 1-2tbsp with my oatmeal or latte to give them a thicker taste. The berries inside add wonderful flavors to the otherwise bland flaxseed.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love this brand, have been using it for quite some time, it’s finely ground so easy to digest.! Very good product, I am happy using it

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I love the bits of berries. I add to my regular overnight oats yogurt for more flavor and also when I bake cookies and brownie. I highly recommend this product