Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Keto Plus, GO BHB +, Raspberry Lemonade, 11.2 oz (318 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Sports Research has become one of my favorite supplement companies. Their products are high quality. This keto omega has great Non-GMO ingredients and I feel safe taking it while pregnant. I feel great taking this omega it definitely helps with my brain function while helping the babies brain grow and develop too.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I've tried a half dose two different times. Conclusion: this is a really excellent pre-workout supplement. Great boost of energy, no crash after training, no post workout hunger or cravings! Raspberry lemonade flavour is good, I'd suggest using twice the water (it's strong). Ketone blood test confirmed ketosis! First time trying these BHB exogenous ketones I'd fasted about 14 hours and still had fantastic energy for training both before and after. Very pleased with this product. AND it arrived so fast!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great quality. Ingredients Have sodium 280mg per serving great for ppl with high bp. Need a diet it's works taste get worst with time. The size not too big. Composite . The packaging was great.

94bd9397-af3b-467d-a6c6-6b15f36eef03
e6824cf5-e7ca-420e-a930-c7cad8ad0b33
e6f4952d-f907-46c6-8655-519ec48f50c2
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I am pleasantly surprised with the flavor. It tastes great. This drink mix saved me as I was transitioning into Keto. Of course, anything with the word “Keto” on it costs more than necessary but I’m glad I bought it. Not sure I’ll buy it again though.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

My first time trying exogenous ketones. I have just started the keto diet, so I am not sure what to expect. This product tastes OK and I am sure I will get more of an effect when actually in ketosis. A little bit expensive, but it seems to be on par with other products in the category.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

It really really works. I find i drink less coffee and i dont fatigue half way through the day. Im not a fan of the flavor,its not terrible but not for me. But because of the benifit i can overlook it. Tried one container and then went on to buy 3 more. Would definatly recommend.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Really Good! Tested it with my keto tests and it made what it promised. The taste is really good and the big size is best in value!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

drinking this keto water has made me more fit, ive been drinking this powder for 2months. from 90kg i was down to 82 kg in the last 2 months highly suggest you buy this

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love this product! It has great results. I take first thing in the morning to get my day started. It gives me the energy I need all day to keep going and keep me on track with my Keto diet.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

6 grams of ketones-really make the job. The best from Iherb. I am using many times when I wish to loose weight without hunger.