IN

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022
1933
They sprout good!

I have bought these several times. They're always very clean and well packaged. I usually soak them overnight then put one teaspoon in a smoothie. But they can be sprouted. I found if I take more than a teaspoon of them I may get a sore throat the next day. This may be a reaction unique to me. I sprouted some of them and have moved them into my garden. All parts of this plant are edible and have health benefits. For a while I was removing the thistles from the leaves before they go into my smoothie but I have found that the Vitamix blender totally destroys the thistles and I blend them with the rest of the leaf.

Thank you for your product. I added this to my diet months ago after research and doctors advice. My husband joined me. We pour this into frozen fruit, Manila honey and rice milk smoothies at night. You get used to the texture when blended . It just doesn’t dissolve and that’s okay. You know it’s working. ALT and AST tests show an improvement in bloodwork after 4 months of 1-4x weekly use. Serious. Why stop using it?

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Quality is good, and taste it fine. I grind it and add to my coffee. However, do not overdose! Its not the only nutrient required for liver detox, the detox should be complex. By accelerating one of the phases of liver detox and not supporting other phases you might end up feeling worse.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

We grow this milk thistle seed to eat the greens. It is the very spikey variety, so you have to cut the spikes along the outside edge off to eat. Or of course you can make a tea with the whole seed or grind the seed before brewing. Liver health, detox, bile support.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great seed, very clean, without any admixture. Quality is great, looks shiny and dense. Use it as a detox product. Price is quite high, but it is worthy for such a great quality.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Never made sense to me, to take non-organic Milk Thistle (think about it). Anyway, here's the solution. And it’s much less expensive than other organic milk thistle's available on iherb...i put this in my nutribullet and grind it

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Milk Thistle is great for liver detoxification.hard pieces . The package zips closed to retain freshness, and the one pound package is a good size if you use this regularly. Good quality at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This product is great for the liver, the most important detoxifying organ in the body. Without the liver, we die, so milk thistle is a must!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I love milk thistle, I add it on teas and even coffee to support my liver and help the bike flow.. It also helps the gallbladder. Love it😊