IN

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My husband and I are Spice Chai tea lover but found it troublesome to brew it from scratch every now and then especially during morning rush. Tried this brand for the first time, just add sweeten milk and it gives us the "awakening effect" we had as if we were to brew it on our own. Love the aroma, but I have to add one normal English tea bag to get a stronger tea taste for myself. I am marveled by how close the fresh aroma comes out like you are using fresh ingredients, good job seller!

a66daeeb-70d2-4ee3-a7dd-717f256f99a0
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This tea has a stronger flavor than the regular one of the same brand, but it is a slightly different flavor, I prefer the normal one and if I want it stronger I prefer to put 2 bags, however this (double) is not bad, in fact it is very tasty, it's just that I like the regular a little more.

3abef477-3f2f-43c6-a2f8-d00e02680853

I love Stash Double Chai Tea but it was out of stock here. So I herb was the best option. shipped from the USA to the Philippines it arrived here very quick and with excellent packaging. What about shipment costs? None! because if you order above a certain amount, shipment is free. That's what I call excellent customer service. The quality of the tea, well it's all a matter of taste and for me this is the best for the price you pay

Posted on May 24, 2022

When my son was little he discovered Chai tea after being served some that was a homemade blend. We have tried to buy him many different brands since then, but none of them could hold a candle to that first taste... Until now. Once he tasted Stash Double Chai he fell in love with the bold flavor, so now we reorder it regularly. I-Herb is one of the only places that we can find this tea, and it's always cheaper than the grocery store cost.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love Stash teas! Been trying several flavours and they dont dissapoint, the teas are generally quite robust if you steep them enough and not over dilute with too much water. This CHAI tea has a spice kick and goes well with nut milks and slightly sweetened. I use monk fruit sugar and couldnt detect any after taste.. Wonderful tea to warm your body up. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on May 9, 2022

You know what funny, I'm an Indian person buying this when I have the exact ingredients to make the actual cha 🤣 It's quite spicy which I like but better to drink without milk because with milk the taste is gone.

85b35005-f451-44f0-b4fb-433c8ef3508e
6a5cff92-e465-418d-97aa-42fecda758a5
76bd3ad5-37fc-493b-a66b-de32779588c2
92ae43f4-5244-4316-9858-9303dce3cf88
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Best of the Chai teas I have tried. Great flavor and perfect amount of spice. I have tried a handful of chai teas, and this one is hands down the best on the market IMO.

5eb2178d-4fe5-40f8-bb12-d06012f711ff
09be7fbc-da09-4ee0-9566-7a992ce873db
7f532f49-9851-4523-9f6b-714d81b10a97
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This was not my favorite chai. Though it was good, the flavor blend of black tea was pretty strong. I would recommend taking the bag out early enough. There is caffeine so if your not a coffee drinker and need a morning tea, you may enjoy this one. Each bag is packaged separately for optimal freshness.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I have bought this tea so many times, it tastes so delicious. I usually use this to make a chai latte every night for me and my family.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022