IN

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
We love it and use it frequently during flu/cold season

I buy it frequently for kids during flu/cold season. I believe it works great for overall immunity support. I find it very helpful when kids do get sick, I follow the directions and give tablets frequently, and I’ve noticed the recovery time is much faster then. FYI, It’s not a magic pill, I believe healthy lifestyle and nutrition are the key to good health. This product is just an extra help to boost immunity during flu/cold season.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It's a high quality product and it's beneficial for the immunity. The taste is pleasant. The ingredients are comlatible to a breastfeed milk.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I love the taste so much, I just need to chew it before I go to work and that's all, I automatically get all these benefits.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Flavour of the orange is a bit mild but sufficient enough to alter the flavour away from mlik. Maybe they should just add original milk as a flavour.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

1st time to try for my kid. Very difficult to find a colostrum that can be given to children too. Glad to have found this one. Bit expensive but hopefully it's effective.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I think the original price is too high I bought it on sale but It should be helpful for boosting the immune system for the kids

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good to boost immune system and i like orange flavour.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Been buying this since my son was 3yrs old (he is 9yrs old now). I always believe this can help to boost up his immune system. My son seldom get sick. Whenever he did I will double up the dosage for him. Most kids love the taste of it. It's like orange milk candy. I rather give this "candy" to them instead of real candy. haha. I like it too!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It is supposed to boost Your immune system.Also good for kids.