Page 1 - Reviews - Sympli Beautiful, Firming Triple Peptide Serum, Trial Size, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
IN

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very good quality product! first I took because they gave a lowered priced sample, already used it and so impressed. Now I ordered additional serum and also a couple of their other products. I recommend it, it's made my skin so smooth. In addition, I think this is hypoallergic product - it have no scent and feels like natural product.

249b67ce-8196-4fda-a5c0-0e5d8632f591
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very good quality product! first I took because they gave a lowered priced sample, already used it and so impressed. It is 30 ml sized brown colored bottle. Now I ordered additional serum and also a couple of their other products. I reccomend it, it's made my skin so smooth. In addition, I think this is hypoallergic product - it have no scent and feels like natural product. My age is 40.

4f1f2c59-d75c-4daf-9ce5-b761710c4c36
c52c9252-8646-47aa-9142-85081001ce80
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good good good good good good good good good love good good good good good good

39a7b97d-6097-402f-985e-35329aa09ca1
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

this product scent is weak but good. I use this product two times as a serum after face washa nd toner and skin should be dumbed for better result. as for quality it is really light fast absorption transparent fluid not so thick but gives soft touch skin after applying. the size is samll as this is package trail as you can see the photo I did not buy the original but I think it can last 1 month. this product benefit as first impression will give soft skin with continue to use it will avoid fine lines to appear with age. As composition it contain tripeptides which is very important to soft skin and regeneration of skin. my skin so sensitive and the product did very good with me as it is very gentle texture. the frequency of using is two times for better results. I will continue to use with no concern appeared until now after 2 weeks of usage.

a3a3855c-5d72-4cda-9fd0-a0d085b9be24
a0e42ea2-49ee-483b-902f-613dcf1b0570
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

It’s ok, the texture is neither here nor there , meaning it’s liquid but a bit thick, but not thick enough to be a cream. Glides on well enough. A bit oily at first but is absorbed fast. Skin Feels very mildly sticky immediately after application. Smells ok. Have not been using it regularly enough to judge how effective it is. But immediate effect is nice and supple skin .

0ccb28aa-c16f-4b5b-8180-9951fe5046bf
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Ah I love it! Scent is mind blowing, size is super convenient, you can take it with you and use it during the day. Quality is on top, it’s my favorite brand. You will feel benefit of this product immediately. Will be suitable for any age. Very light non sticky texture.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent of the serum is pleasant smells nice. I use it right after my toner, it's clean and non sticky. I could feel it's a quality peptide serum, my skin feels smooth and nice to touch. I loved it because it's non-greasy and very light serum. I could really see my smile line is slowly fading. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏👍❣️

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I've been using this serum for 3 months. I'm in my 60's and have sensitive skin. I have tried many serums over the years this one has become my favorite. It absorbs quickly and I feel it firming my skin. I put this on first before I moisturize.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

like like like I decided to try the serum after trying the company cream, using once a day usually, applied before the cream in the evening. Its very watery texture is applied really really well and absorbed in the seconds after that I apply the cream from the same series. The balance between the two is excellent with or without the serum. It is absorbed quickly. Leaves skin pleasant. No fat. Strongly recommends If I helped put Like, thanks

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Great ingredients for aging skin. Triple peptides that good for firming, lifting, fine lines and wrinkles. I like this serum that it contain bergamot, it's good for anti inflammation. It's gentle and rich texture serum but fadt absorption. I used at day and night i think my face is look better , it is moisturizer and anti-againg. Good quality ☺️