IN

Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Worthy !

Pretty good tea. The quality is great. It’s caffeine free which is good. Taste good. The price and servings are good. Would recommend. Ingredients are promising. Tastes like apple strudel with cinnamon. Decent blend. Overall, I’m satisfied. My first time trying this kind of flavor. Will buy more.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love the subtle fragrant cinnamon smell that's not too overpowering, I drink this in the evening to help me relax as it is caffeine free, can't wait to try other flavours.

53e9df87-9212-4717-8720-da7cf8642208
Posted on May 3, 2022

Smells somewhat artificial, reminds me of chewing gum. Taste is acceptable. I use herbal tea because tea leaves does suits me. Better than tea but I wish it’s more natural. Not acidic, so it’s good for late night drinks as it’s gentle on my tummy and does not cause menany discomfort. Overall pretty good.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a pretty good tea. One bag makes a good full bodied flavour cup of tea and actually has a taste that mimics apple pie. The blend doesn't even require any use of sweetener, you can just drink it black and it's still very tasty. I gave it 4 stars because there's a bit of a rooibos flavour, so if you don't like that, I wouldn't pick this one. Otherwise, it's a good tea to have anytime you want quality ingredients and comfort.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I was looking for the Tevana Apple cider tea, but it is not available in Canada, or from anywhere that ships to Canada. This one is just as good! So glad I found it here.

After reading many reviews, I bought this with the hopes of having a great breakfast tea but the flavor wasn't as strong as I was expecting. Glad it is caffeine-free (roobios) & like the added benefit of chamomile with no added "vanilla" like some other companies (though I could be wrong from the "natural flavors" listing as ingredients). It's more mild but to enhance it, I use some honey to sweeten it which brings out more flavor. The main issue could be because I use one bag in a larger amount of water but I do boil it longer to try & get more flavor - this helps to extend the value by providing 2, 3 or 4 cups of tea instead of just 1. Sometimes it does come out stronger but not always. Overall the flavor was enjoyable & I will buy it again, especially since I enjoy an "apple pie" flavor type of tea any time during the day! Even better with some added "beverage" (rice, soy, almond, etc.) to even more enhance the flavor or to give an "apple pie a la mode" taste!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

High quality tea with delicious ingredients. It tastes so great and you can add honey if you prefer it sweet. Wonderful tea for cooler weather. It warms up your body on a cold day.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

delicious tea. tastes like spiced apple. tazo is a great quality tea. it is caffeine free and a really nice drink anytime, but for fall season especially

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Still really good, been buhing from this brand for so long and as usual theri ingredients were well thought of and really good. The quality is topnoch too.