IN

Posted on May 2, 2022

Love that its a bar soap instead of a plastic bottle. My partner gets acne on his chest and back and this has helped clear it up. I also have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms and some on my calves and this has helped smooth my skin so much. You see sulfur in it and you would think it would smell like sulfur but thankfully it doesn't, the scent is like you went for a walk in spring, flowers are blooming, very light and airy. Very gentle on the skin and doesnt dry your skin out. Has a nice lather. My only complaint is I wish it was a bigger bar

77976ce7-3c94-482b-bf49-3928eb43c7de
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This face wash has TRULY done wonders for my skin. I have ALWAYS had the most SENSITIVE and acne prone skin. Right before I was blessed to find this product my skin had gotten SO BAD for me, it was painful and constantly breaking out every where and no matter what I did or tried nothing was working and it brought me to tears. I was suggested this and wasn't excited at first about the smell cause it made me GAG. It is a nasty smell and I will not lie about that. I have a very sensitive sense of smell. However, I will say it is something you most certainly WILL get used to and is bearable. I have used it for over two years and I always order a two pack from Amazon and it last me months upon months and I use this face wash two times a day every single day. They do sell it in singles at my local. It really is so affordable and really changed my skin.

05a79c4b-0bc6-4a1e-a2ae-f794e39690e0

This is the BEST soap! Helped with keeping my face clear when other well known acne products became too harsh. My skin got more sensitive &’got adult acne. This helps a lot but more importantly doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin & make things worse. Scent is very mild almost no scent. I’m scent sensitive &’it doesn’t bother me. You’ll smell the sulfur a little but it’s expected how could it be an ingredient & not have some trace of the smell? I’d be leery if I couldn’t smell it!

9eef0154-811c-4125-96d2-9ba68ada8368
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Big size i use to my face and body. It's clean and clear the skin very well. I use it at night it's not leave dry skin , feel good. The scent is normal not bad smell. Good quality and price. I have dry and sensitive skin not allergic. 👍

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The size is good it is so gentle and useful. I use it for my acne back and the acne disappears this is the benefit of it I love it too much. I love it I recommend it. It makes the skin dry a little bit so after a bath the moisture is essential. The package is nice.

33ea6827-6033-4d0b-8c02-9cd5e56e61b3
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

A subtly scented soap that's fairly gentle on the skin. Not too drying. Feels clean after using it. Saw the benefits after some days using it. Seems to be ok for sensitive skin too. And suits people of different ages, as various members of my family have taken a liking to it.

b0bc0b64-a86b-4867-97df-57050a24656e
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I really loved this soap and the idea it had benefit to acne. The feel on sensitive skin was fine and the package was original as in vintage. Any age could use it - I would personally use on face but the composition seems gentle and it did help my dermatitis on my elbows and dry skin. Moisturize afterwards though!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Doesn’t have the best scent because of the acne fighting ingredients, but it’s not a strong scent. Other than that, this works great! I like to rub it all over my face and neck, scrub/rub it, and then let it sit for like 1 minute. I have hormonal acne, so I know I’m gonna get acne anyway (no matter how much I wash my face and watch what I eat). However, this acne bar really helps fight against normal acne. I would say that this soap bar is pretty gentle.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love it! It works so great,i get hormonal acne, so I only use it off and on. my skin has been feeling so much it Clean & fresh, i gets sensitive skin with topical medications and it really gentle is very subtle scent, the quality of the product is great it doesn't dry out my skin. It's a good size and the product class the package is very cute I am 38 years old and at my age it's not over drying my skin does benefit from this