Page 1 - Reviews - Think, Thinkbaby, Face & Body Mineral Sunscreen Stick, SPF 30, 0.64 oz (18.4 g) - iHerb
IN

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

A really lightweight and good quality sunscreen which does the job without leaving a white cast, just be aware that the size is really small, perfect for the handbag, The applicator is easy to use and re-apply I like the packaging idea since it can be re applied over make up

17404b2c-e92f-4893-89d6-9381c49142dc
21f84dbf-00c1-41f5-8fa6-ca82d58fc115
4f5791c2-18bf-42f6-b8ce-3567798ba7f9
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Have been using the SPF50 lotion for years, I purchased SPF30 stick for my face the first time, it has lighter weight and more sheer compared with the lotion, I used it before my primer and makeup, it doesn’t leave a white cast, but has a little bit of shiny effect, it’s also easy to spread. Love it!

4cb2861c-dc78-4b54-9f93-2f3ba8c16379
2d17d5d9-931e-4f79-9df6-aaa3a8e8c4df
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

this is really small in size, but it is a great product because it is really convenient to use and carry with you. it is also not very oily, compared to the Thinkbaby sunscreen lotion SPF 50. so on some days when you need a quick application of sunscreen without something too oily that need some time to settle into your face, and this is a great product to use.

b724ca9f-2fe7-4c64-956b-c229714a5ada
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I use this on my toddler who has sensitive skin. The size is perfect to throw in any bag or pocket and provides enough protection for an hour in the water and sun. It goes on rather white but quickly fades with some rubbing plus has a very faint vanilla scent. We love it

887a20bf-309b-4c0e-8834-e43ae94b59da
107a1e5a-f1f5-4223-832b-e7dfb167bf1c
3af685cf-d045-4eb5-8a70-fd461219c886
Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought for my babies. This is a very convenient sunscreen! Because it came as a stick, it's tiny, so very convenient to apply to the baby on the face This product is absolutely perfect because it is completely natural. Its smell is really pleasant, reminds me of an orange

6a02187e-7aa6-43ff-8169-e22fb177f8a3
5f0422c3-bf8f-4094-a205-52bdc3da42b3
1a93d802-4ee3-4d88-b207-6f01ac821739
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is a high-quality and effective sunscreen product. I use it as an adult for outdoor activities. The stick form means that it can be applied as a consistent, even layer on the face and body. This sunscreen stick is great for sweaty outdoor sports and in particular, water sports. You might feel a thick creamy texture, but it doesn't clog pores and cause acne, unlike other brands I've tried. The only possible drawback is that the sunscreen is a white substance and it does appear white on your skin, which some might consider as an unnatural look, but I don't mind.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Love the convenience of it especially when reapplying sunscreen. Gives an even coating but will leave a slight white cast! Remember to rub/ blend it in so that the lines doesn’t become so obvious :) Hygiene wise, it is better not to share because I realise the stick actually sticks up some of your body hair (those really short ones).

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

My family has been using Thinkbaby sunscreen sticks for several years now. They are simple to apply and do not feel greasy on the skin. They offer great protection without ingredients that make me nervous. This is a really handy size- my husband keeps a stick of this in his golf bag, my kids keep a stick in their sports bags, band instrument cases, etc. and of course, we always have a couple of them with us for a day at the lake or pool.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

The size and the package are super convenient - you can put it in your bag and use when necessary. It's a bit greasy at the beginning, but absorbed quickly and the protection is very high, which is a big plus in my sunny country :). I will certainly buy it again!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

At first i thought that because it is a stick i don't have to use my hand with it, only swipe it on my face. but no, it has some kind of white color therefore you have to use your hand to spread it. Its great for oily skin as it will dry it, but olso good for dry skin if you apply it by tapping as it gives your face freshness. In the picture you can see the white mark of the sunscreen, under it is how it looks after blending it by tapping. I like the quality of it as this is the first time I buy sunscreen with clean ingredients.

153059b7-d851-4160-9c45-2661dad11128