IN

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

great quality ingredients, and good size. lasts me awhile! i notice i sweat more when i take it and i feel warmer. i;m taking it to improve body composition, and so far, i've getting results. it's generally pretty good for you too! i'm sensitive to caffeine so this decaffeinated supplement is perfect.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Good! Took it with Quercenase while I got sore throat in the morning, took 3 times a day as suggested, felt much better in the evening and sore throat gone next morning.

0d1c6e1d-6306-4e2f-b1ac-6b511098937c
92d2339b-5f1c-4c68-b1c8-523fca02f46c
5bea1446-a4c5-4b63-a34c-b7b3fcf2af7c
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great product if you want to help boost the effects of your workouts. Can definitely feel like I am losing weight faster because of this pill. But diet and workouts are still critical

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Quality product with good ingredients. Love that it has no caffeine so it doesn’t matter what time of day I take it. Easy to incorporate into my daily routine and get the benefits of green tea without having consume multiple cups a day.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I felt quite warm after taking it so it must be working and revving up my metabolism! phospholipids is great for absorption too. also great antioxidants, and low/no caffeine

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 25, 2021

Greenselect Phytosome (GSP) is a caffeine-free green tea extract formulated with lecithin to enhance catechin absorption. For a long time, I've used Thorne Green Tea Capsules. This has quickly become my go-to supplement. It balances my vitality and keeps me going during the day without the use of caffeine. I'm not a big fan of green tea, but this is a great choice for me. A great antioxidant, and good for weight management as well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

excellent quality product. Super for my diet ,improve brain function

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Hopes this will in fact help boost metabolism. Too soon to tell if it works, but not a bad thing as a supplement for the antioxidants.