IN

Posted on May 23, 2022

My dermatologist recommended this product to me for help with minimizing the occurrence or re-occurrence of basal cell carcinomas, particularly on my face. Here in Australia we have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world. Studies have been done and there appears to be some benefit to take 1000 mg per day of niacinamide, not to be confused with niacin which causes hot flushes. I take 500 mg in the AM and 500 mg in the PM. Been on this product for 6 months now. Due for review at the dermatologist in a few weeks. Will see if there is any improvement. I am hoping for a good result.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is required for the function of fats and sugars in the body and to maintain healthy cells. Niacin is converted to niacinamide when it is taken in amounts greater than what is needed by the body. Unlike Niacin, it doesn't cause the discomfort of flush. Thorne Research supplements are usually free from unnecessary fillers. Great supplement!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Thorne as usual has great quality ingredients. I use this ingredient for anxiety and it does not give you the niacin flush. Great for your nervous system. Correct potency at 500mg per serve. I feel the effects with lessening of my anxiety and an overall calm in my nervous system.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I'm a big Thorne brand fan. If you pay attention to what Functional/Naturopathic docs and Chiropractors carry and recommend, Thorne is often among them. They are known for their efficacy and pureness. I was taking an extended release Niacinamide, different brand, but the pills were tablets and were huge, very chalky and hard to swallow. These are normal sized capsules and overall I'm very pleased with the change. I often choose Thorne products if given the option.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Niacinamide is an ingredient, that highly improves mitochondrial function and energy production. It has a great potency, especially when divided in smaller, but more frequent doses throughout the day. It is especially beneficial for the metabolism and nervous system function, but actually has an overall beneficial effect for the body's organs and systems. In contrary to niacin in the form of nicotinic acid, it doesn't cause the discomfort able niacin flush.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great B3. I took Niacin for 4 days and the hot flushes were awful. Never had them before so it took 4 days to work out what was going on. I'd bought the wrong thing. Niacinamide does not have this effect and I'm taking it hoping it will help the blood zoom around the veins in my lower legs where I sometimes have ulcers and sometimes vasculitis.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Niacinamide saved my skin! I’m not sure why but last year my skin was the worst it’s ever been. I had breakouts all over my face and I tried just about everything. My dad actually gave me Niacinamide pills to try (brand from Amazon) and it literally got rid of my acne. Since then I decided to try out other brands. I’ve also tried natures way Niacinamide and I was say it’s just as good as Thorne. The dosage on these say to take up to 3 a day but I only take 1 a day. I’m not sure I’ll repurchase these because I want something cheaper. They are good for my skin but so we’re the other 2 brands I’ve tried.

1ed382c7-b8fd-4cbb-b495-90db26a92545
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Some doctors recommend it during covid together with melatonin. We took it during the virus and had very mild symptoms. Also bought for a friend with diabetes and her sugar levels have gone down in about a month without doing anything else. This one has no additives, only capsule which is very rare, at the time of purchase, it was the only one on this site without crap in it... recommended!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I bought this because the vit b complex for stress one also from the same brand was not available . I quite satissfied with the outcome.