IN

CottonballCait
Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Expecting gd results with these.. will update!

These came highly recommended based on reviews here. A better form that’s easily assimilated. Was previously taking the Now double strength Silymarin. Which works well but I want a compare and contrast. Got this during the 20 percent off offer on herbs. Gimme a thumbs up to show me you are reading this and as per all my reviews..Will update accordingly. Thanks. Stay healthy, stay safe.

63f5a0a0-c6cb-4866-9225-f693ac186639
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I dose this pills with Thorne Siliphos. Their relationships are like Tony Starks and Jarvis. Tony Starks is Siliphos and Jarvis is S.A.T. Like in the movie, SAT helps Siliphos to absorb to my body being same as Jarvis supports Tony. I will buy again after I finishing my current one.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is a very nice blend that protects the liver from many harmful chemicals. The lipid-bound silymarin is particularly effective. I take this product whenever I am prescribed a medication that may have a harmful effect on the liver. It's always good to check the LiverTox database offered by the NIH and protect your liver accordingly.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm trying this to help my liver (NAFLD), but I've not yet finished the first bottle, so cannot say whether it is helping (It will take at least 90 days). I do like Thorne products in general, especially because they don't add stearate. Stearate can form biofilms in the intestine, where parasites can hide.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

As recommended by my vet, I give this to my dog who's had issues with elevated liver enzymes. These keep her healthy and provide support for her liver without the need for any medications.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is an excellent product for detoxing your liver and maintaining a healthy liver which also improves other aspects of your health, like hormone optimization. The ingredients are high quality with clinical dosage amounts.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Too soon to tell if it works yet, but I do feel more energetic since I recently started taking supplements (including this) from the same brand, before that I don't take any supplements at all. Maybe feeling more energetic alone means it is already working.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Purchased these for my dog who has high liver numbers. I mix the appropriate amount of the opened capsule in with mashed banana and she tolerates it. I really trust Thorne so this was the first silybin supplement I turned to.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I like Thorne products as they seem like a great, high quality, company. I like the ingredients in this product. I felt a difference taking them, especially in energy as I felt I had a congested liver. I like that it doesn't have any terrible fillers like magnesium stearate. I searched awhile to find a liver supplement like this, so I'm glad I found it. Please like if this was helpful.