IN

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like its strong scent. I use it frequently and it is effective when I use it. I think it is a good value because you get many uses in only one package. People of many ages can use this product and it can benefit them. It is a quality product.

a387026c-d1b3-4fe5-928d-861702099d50
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I ended up giving this to a friend who was struggling with tired muscles. I thought he might need it more than I do but I wish I had hung on to it since it has sold out on the site. This is fast acting and very easy to carry around and use. As everyone says, a little goes a long ways!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I bought this Tiger Balm red because it has a cinnamon smell. Tiger Balm is famous all over Asia as a rub on pain relieving balm. Does it help? Yes. Is it a miracle? No. I would say it helps, but in a mild way (at least for me). But I do carry it in my bag for when I need it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought it for my dad who is 90 years old. He has over the past couple of yearr been using different types of support aid for his back and knees. ONE WEEK has now passed since he started to use the Tiger Balm and he does not need his support aid anylonger!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The best multipurpose ointment out there. Was so happy to find it on iHerb as I usually get my stock of Tiger Balm in drugstores in Asia (exception of Korea and Japan). I use it for bug bites, nasal congestion, and muscle pain relief. Scent is very cinnamon-y, and love it (great for upcoming fall / winter season). The size is small, but a little application goes a long way. Texture is like a lip balm but firmer. Advise to store in a cool area. The color of the ointment rubs off on you / your bedding / your clothes - wear dark color clothing when you go out, or wipe off with a damp towel.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

very effective for muscle pain - easy to use and effective almost immediately. use it very frequently. the package is a good size and easy to handle. I also love the spicy scent, although it's intense so it might not be for everyone. wouldn't use on children of a young age or for people with tender skin.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I am very happy to find this product on I herb. It contains a unique blend of oils that help all pain. It seems quite expensive since the last time I bought it, but it is so difficult to find in my area , I was grateful to be able to buy on I herb. Thanks

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is TB red. If you want to use TB on your temples or under your nose you need Tb white. This one is for the body. The scent is strong so don’t apply it before a date. It opens up your pores so wrap a scarf around your neck if using for a sore throat. Or put a T-shirt on if using on your chest. You will sweat. I’ve used this for decades and it works. Don’t be alarmed by the small size because you don’t need a lot. One jar will last a long long time.