IN
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

absolutely lovely smell scent and amazing jelly texture. easy in use. for a mask of such type the size is pretty bog for this money. the package was full hermetic and with a safety seal. good for sensitive skin, the gel gently moisturize the skin and in the morning it glows.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Its jelly moisturizer with nice rose 🌹smell. When I touched it at first I feel like a bit sticky but the cream is well spreadable and light weight on my skin. Absorb quickly and feel smooth. Good product 👌

ab51c2cc-1e79-4489-baba-efdf64346abb
Reem
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Scent smells like a beautiful rose. Quality, package, size is great. I have a combination skin but mostly its oily and sensitive. Its gentle on skin, i use it daily before i go to bed it more like a jelly moisturizer. And when you apply it your face it feels a bit sticky but it actually get absorbs by skin. Put it on face and nick.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

I've been using this off and on for a few months now and I've come to the conclusion that I like it. Very pleasant gel consistency that melts into the skin, feels very hydrating. Layering it on top of my other skincare at night is lovely, it kind of melts all the other skincare together so my face doesn't feel bogged down or "thick" It does smell like rose so if you're bothered by fragrance this probably won't be for you, but the smell has caused zero irritation to my skin and it's a very fresh rose scent. Not old lady like at all. I don't think this is nourishing enough to be a stand alone sleeping mask if you've got dry skin, though. I do, and it's definitely too light for me on it's own. However, that does mean I can use it morning and night (especially in the winter) whenever I need a bit of a hydration boost. Generally, this is the quality I expect from Tonymoly. Cute, gets the job done, but won't blow your mind.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love this mask, and all the masks from this brand, it works really well on my face. It gives it a lot of moisture and it looks much healthier when I apply this mask. I love the packaging and this is beautiful

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

the scent is really good and I use it every night, but it feels like jelly, and I don't really like it. big package

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have been using this mask twice a week for quite some time and I’m really pleased with it. I would say that it’s more soothing than hydrating which is great for my oily skin but for someone with a dry skin type it might not be enough. It absorbs quickly so you don’t have to worry that your face will stick to the pillow. It has a pleasant rose smell which I love.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

The beauty mask comes on easily and not sticky. Penetrates the skin quickly.

c1f0cc15-101d-47ef-9bd2-aaeb118261f1
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

When you opened it, you will find a jelly like moisturizer. So transparent, and soft. The rossy smell was just soft, which is perfect. I applied the mask before going to bed. It absorbs well quickly. This moisturizer is water based, so it does not feel sticky. After applying it, I feel my skin gets smoother and supple in the morning. I also don't need a lot, so I think it will last long. Definitely will repurchase!