Page 1 - Reviews - Tony Moly, Pocket Bunny Perfume Bar, 02 Juicy Bunny, 0.32 oz (9 g) - iHerb
IN
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

To me, it’s not “citrusy”, rather reminds me of Versace blue jeans! My 7 yr old likes the smell of all 3! I like the idea of a perfume stick for a kid instead of spraying real perfume as she requested. It’s her own personal stick for hygiene purpose so no sharing! Of cos the rabbit container is cute! The scent doesn’t last long but she enjoys reapplying so all ends well!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I like stronger scents, but this is a rather pleasant softer perfume. Its a creamy feel on the skin, and it will last for a couple hours as far as I can tell. The packaging is small enough that I can fit it in my apron at work and use it throughout the day.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Bought it for my 13-year-girl. She loves the ivory bunny for its color but likes the scent of the orange. Finally we chose the scent. Might need to apply frequently for the long lasting scent.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like the subtle and pleasant scent. Not too sweet and suitable for summer months. It’s smaller than I thought, but convenient to carry around. I’ll probably purchase the bloom one too.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It has a really nice and fruity smell, but on the skin it actually smells not fruity and childish. It has more of a freshy scent that I love!! Great product!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love the scent of the perfume bar and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It’s nice for when you want something subtle.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This is a re-order, I got a different scent last time. This one smells lightly sweet and slightly citrusy. It is a great light scent to wear if you don't want to go with a perfume that will last a few hours.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The packaging design is beautiful. The scent is very nice, it reminds me of some fruit probably on peach. Small size, so it is convenient for handbags. Simple to use.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A nice citrus (like yuzu?) scent with a hint of baby powder scent. I like to keep one in my purse to freshen up when my perfume fades.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This is a sweet gift for a younger person who loves cosmetics and a delicate fragrance in fun packaging! Cute to pair with the Bunny lip gloss.