Page 1 - Reviews - Tony Moly, Pocket Bunny Perfume Bar, Bloom Bunny, 9 g - iHerb
IN

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

this is a flowery scent, it is very uplifting, of course the packaging is adorable and when the perfume is done i might use it to put pins or something like that in it. The scent last for a good while, definitely worth the money. Also the fact that it is a solid perfume instead of a spray is a good thing, i have sensitive skin and it does not irritate.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The mild scent suits me well.Its feature being on stick is a PLUS unlike being on a liquid state. Easy to use just rub it on your wrist and at back your ear👌

781e3a20-8b11-413f-aa72-e55feaa855a5
694f274b-c5f5-4942-9572-1783b591d6ea
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This is the perfect gift for a teen or any age. The size is just right for a purse and the package is just so adorable. I bought this as a gift for my daughter and she loves it. The scent is pleasant not overpowering and feels natural. It's good quality not like cheap kids cosmetics.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Reminds me of Clinique Happy. My 7 yr old likes the smell of all 3! I like the idea of a perfume stick for a kid instead of spraying real perfume as she requested. It’s her own personal stick for hygiene purpose so no sharing! Of cos the rabbit container is cute! The scent doesn’t last long but she enjoys reapplying so all ends well!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I bought this product as a gift for a young girl and she was delightes. It comes in a transparent box. The bunny is lovely, cute and funny. The smell is pleasant,flowering but not too sweet due to a lemon note, and last quite well. The fact that is solid and small makes it perfect to carry it with you.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Pleasant floral scent, but compare to Baby powder ( type) isn't so resistant, unfortunately. so the scent on your body doesn't stay through the day. Quality is good as usual. Cute package. But think that it won't last long as previous scent since you have to apply it more often.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is by far the best one for me. I love how it smells and I love it more than the other ones from this series. Amazing scent, really fresh and will purchase again in the future for sure! :)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Cute packaging. I’ve not used a solid perfume before, but this is really easy to use, with a subtle scent. Would make a lovely gift

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This perfume bar is my favorite one from the Tony Moly perfume collection. It has an amazing flowery scent, not too strong but lasts very long. It is great for every day use. The packaging is super cute, and perfect sized. The scent is very soothing and natural.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Smells awesome. I already owned one of the other scents. I really love this one too. Convenient to put in your purse. Don't have to worry about it spilling.