IN

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality is great! Ingredients: it contains chamomile, lavender, and mint. Taste: very delicious blend with no caffeine I love it! Use: I use it whenever I feel I may get stressed or when I am already stressed but sometimes i just make it for me cuz i love how it tastes.

e295615f-3869-487b-8d30-81f702067f97

Traditional Medicinals is one of my favorite tea brands. They quality is just superior to other teas in the market, and every time I brew their tea it gives me exactly what they claim on the box. This truly gives me tranquility and calm every time I drink it, and lavender and mint tastes so soothing. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

When I drink this tea I have have a good sleep, the taste is nice and you can drink it without sugar if you want, also it helps in de-stressing and relaxation.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Great tea to drink before bed. Lavender helps relax the brain for resting. Blend of chamomile and lavender makes it smell really nice. No caffeine at all. Taste nice by itself but you can add some honey if you prefer it sweeter.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

A very full tea with a delicious and refreshing minty lilt. Drinking this tea is one of the few things I look forward to everyday and while it doesn't have a sleepy affect it does work well to calm my nerves before bed.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Free caffeine tast delicious use it before sleep serving Delicious tea frequency smell nice make me relax

Posted on May 17, 2022

Super calming, great tasting, does wonders for my poor traumatized nervous system.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

Tea bags are compostable which is a major plus, though hope it's entirely compostable, we don't want micro plastics in our tea! This tea is light and minty, indeed quite calming if mint is something you like. Good for soothing the stomach after a heavy or oil-laden meal.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Love this tea. Truly is calming and easily a daily night time tea to unwind and relax.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

great product, good composition, good quality. I like. recommend to buy