IN
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The quality of this product is amazing as it taste super organic and delicious, not so bitter. As u can see the key ingredient is schisandra berry which is amazing for ur body so u should most definitely use this product. There are many benefits in this tea. I highly recommend, if you found this review helpful, do like it thanks

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

For a long time I would have a cup of this every day. Traditional Medicinals are the best tea- the quality is awesome. With all the toxins we encounter every day this is a great tasting way to combat them by supporting your body by detoxing. I've probably purchased dozens of boxes of this tea over the years.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Its highly recommended Brand!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love that it does not have caffeine so when you consume it, you can relax and it won't disrupt your sleep. The taste is like sweet and sour berry though it has no sugar which is quite fascinating. It does not taste bitter like other teas. Not really sure about its effects on the liver though

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have had insomnia for many years. This product helps to reduce anxiety or negative emotions. After taking this, I feel better at sleep. I love this product as it is organic! However, I am not sure if it is safe to drink it every day as herbs may have certain side effects on the body. I saw one of the instructions on the package suggesting people stop drinking it after drinking it every single day for 2 weeks.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

this will be my pick-me-up tea..it really does make you detox after you drink this you will feel that you need to go to the comfort room and it has a natural ingreadients..it's like a natural laxative to me.. thank you traditional medicinals, im an avid buyer of your products..and also thank u iHerb i really appreciate the delivery even though its overseas.. cheers! 👍 ✔ size is good and good thing they no longer use a staple on each tea bag ✔ package is simple and secured ✔ benefit is good to your health ✔ blend is aromatic ✔ caffeine free ✔ serving and frequency are good 😊

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

tea dissolve quite fast,can smell the berry like within a minute. high quality herbs and healthy ingredients. took for 2 weeks in a row and was advised to take a week break before continue...more washroom visits due to clearing toxics..highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love htis tea. It has mild peasant herbs for gentle detox and tastes great from the hibiscus..I love the quality of traditional Medicinals>

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

. Don't see difference in liver, but that is a supplement it is 20% change of the influence the liver to detox it. If you want to really detox it transform to Keto or low carb diet.