IN
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 7, 2022

perfect product , purchased other 4 scents, gentle on baby skin, use them daily or weekly, any age appropriate and enjoyed by :) good for sensitive skin, no issues or irritations, gentle o the eyes and hair, easy to dissolve, no residue left, just try it instead of bath bombs that smell waaaaay too strong and can cause itching

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

These are really good. Lots of bubbles and easy to use. Clean and safe ingredients to use with kids. I like it very much and bought many times already

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

This is one of the first things we pack when we take our toddler on a holiday (where there will be a big bathtub)! They do not disappoint and create big, lasting bubbles.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My second time purchasing, the first being Yum Berry. Love this product, so convenient, generates loads of bubbles (a medium tub) and toddler gets really excited to have her bath time.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Kids love this! We use it on a small inflatable pool and there's lots of bubbles even with just one pod! Love the scent!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I like the smell even though it’s a little bit harsh

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Best bubbles! Great scent, we use this nearly every day. So much fun!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Create alot of bubbles and my toddler love using this during bath time.