IN

Posted on Nov 1, 2022
1,141
3,417
The best vitamin

This product is one I consider the best, and have reordered several times. They so fresh and easy to swallow. They have a good selection and amount of vitamin in each dose. (Adults take two per day). There is a large amount in each bottle. The price is right for people on a budget. Only thing I find is that they are a little sweet and probably don’t need to be sweetest to the extent that they are. Other than that, I’ve been very satisfied with this product;)

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

First time using this product and I purchased it after reading the positive reviews. The combination of vitamins/anti oxidants/enzymes blend and other minerals sound adequate and covers what the body of 50+ men needs, Planing to take one/day because I am using liver's/kidney's support products (purchased from Iherb) that have some vitamins too. I got it with discounted price but I couldn't stack more due to the expiration date is close.

There are 4 x 15 capsules individually packaged inside a paper box. The quality of the vitamin capsules are good. First time taking this vitamin supplement, and will tell if this will help improving my health overtime. I will continue to use this first order, and will definitely continue if there are no side effects to my health. I got this on sale, hope for a better price, as this is a little bit to expensive for me, but I am really interested in this kind of product at my age to maintain a better health!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

The capsule is not too big, easy to swallow and contains a lot of plant vitamins and minerals. It has components that are not found in other multivitamins such as mushrooms, Q10, and enzymes. I did not feel any side effects or discomfort even though I suffer from a sensitive stomach and digestive problems. I recommend consuming!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

my father is 87 years of age and this is his supplement. my father has a hard time swallowing any tablets but this size is easy for him with the help of a banana :) quality packaging and ingredients. this supplement is potent enough to supply his daily vitamin need. so far, the effect is ok for him.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Its been 6 days but i am already feeling healed . I am 50 years of age and was looking for non synthetic multivitamin, which body can absorb easily . Its the best quality and the ingredients are unmatched . The size is easy to swallow , and i am taking it daily but one only as i am not other supplements too. I am sure it is working not building my deficiency. Great buy . Would always be buying this . The stunningly it has no after taste . High potency pills in blister pack .

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I took it for my dad, because he is already 60+ y.o. I took it because it has a rich composition of different elements, as for example high quantity of vitamin A and Coenzym Q10 - great antioxidants, which are so important for men in this age. I proposed to take it just once a day. I will update the comment once I see any positive effect. He just started to take them.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

After 2 months of drinking Ultamins , I did not hear a complaint from my Husband. It means that he does not have any unexpected conditions of his health . Usually, it takes time to feel the difference from organic suppelement, but I guess it is a good vitamin support. It contains a lot of required vitamins, which a regular man can not produce after 45 . It is a good supplement and I am sure after 6 month my husband will be a panther . Recommended product !

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Small size capsules are easy to swallow and I think are easily assimilated compared to a regular pill. No stomach upset at all. The quality is great as the ingredients are made from real foods not chemicals. The pills are easy to release from the blister packaging. I like the paper box instead of a plastic bottle. There is no after taste. I feel more energetic throughout the day and notice if I skip a day that I feel more fatigued . Highly recommended