IN

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

A good product. I bought a set of two products in powder and tablet versions for two courses. The only difference in the powder portion is 5 grams of collagen per serving. After the first jar, I didn't notice any noticeable effects. I advise you to buy two cans and drink the course with a break in a month. It is more profitable to buy the capsule version, the powder version is for you if you do not want to take a lot of pills.

edb7f961-361a-4dc4-8f21-3813a6838840
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

bought this because if it's complete and perfect combination that is all needed for healthy joint. I am taking alternate days and can feel some difference . the knees are stronger. split the packages into a few swallow and it's doable not that difficult for an adult. Definately going for second purchase. thumbs upp

7e4ce3dc-3159-422f-b572-75272f285132
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

IT indeed helps, I used it twice and everytime I feeled the efect, first time I bought it from a sport shop in my country ,I had a problem with my knee which made me walk like a lame , I used animal flex and problem was gone, second time I bought it for iherb it came with a small good gift inside it a little pack of animal fury I good gift for me as I work in a Stone Mine where's a physical hard work and you need to have healthy joints ( with animal flex you get it) and big energy , yes I do recommend animal flex, quality and efect is guaranteed and ingredients which deals with inflammation took away My tooth inflammation , thanks to universal nutrition and iherb which made it available for me

2bb90cd4-50a7-462e-80d4-0aaec32d5e1d
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is my daily supplements for my joints! I've tried many other brands of joints supplements, but I tell you, only this one gives results. I do weight lifting 5 days weekly and being in my late thirties, I've noticed joints getting painful, especially on my knees and elbows. After taking this, its either the pain is tolerable or in some areas, completely disappeared. I've been ordering it ever since. well, the downside it contains alot of pills in a packet. To some it might be abit too much to swallow

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

ook a week or more to start working, but have been mostly pain-free in my knees for 5 months since I started using this stuff. I tend to alternate between the tablets and the powder as the tablets are more practical while travelling, but quite a lot to take at once!

c8e3b6e8-9c35-48e5-814f-28036793b3fc
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have been working out for five years and sometimes this takes a toll on my knees. I take Animal Flex once a year. At some point I just realize that my joints do not hurt anymore, which is an excellent feeling! Moreover, I can train more effectively and intensively. Excellent quality and worth the money for sure.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

My husband and I have been taking this product regularly for a couple of months and our knees got better - we didn't feel the pain that we felt when exercising before. Then we made a pause during the summer and the pain got back. Now we are taking it again and waiting for this great product to get us rid of our pain once again. It really has great ingredients. I am so sorry that the price went up so much due to inflation.

I’ve been using this supplement for several years already and is satisfied with the quality. It is very convenient to use: each of your daily doses of Flex are in a separate transparent package. I swim and go to the gym, so this kind of supplements is a must if one wants to see improvement in sports and support the joints.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

by glucosamine-based products. Glucosamine and chondroitin are intended to help with arthritis, which is a condition within a joint; my issue is inflammation of the ligaments and tendons around the joint. In my case, the condition has intensified with age. I've tried quite a variety of joint supplements with added ingredients to glucosamine and chondroitin to seek relief, and found Animal Flex to be have the only mix of ingredients that helps. When I've now and then decided to try an alternative to trim my budget a bit, I've consistently wound up regretting the choice as my discomfort returns. I can't say that my knee pain is 100% gone when using Animal Flex, but it diminishes substantially - enough that it makes the difference on some days in my decision to get to the gym. There are other products that other people report help them more, and I have no doubt that they are being sincere. The supplement or remedy that works for one person isn't always the same that works for another. But Animal Flex is the only one of the many I've tried that helps me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice quality product the ingredients are perfect glucosamine is good for the joints and cartilage and improves mobility it also absorbs well and helps with the connective tissue the packaging is debatable in my eyes. But it has great benefits and it tastes like nothing since it comes in pill form also its good multivitamin