IN

4.9
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
とても素晴らしい!

I have been feeling better for immunity since taking vitamin D3. It's just good size and quality for daily taken supplements.

Posted on May 23, 2022

very small size capsule, easily to consume. I like it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Until now, I had purchased directly from Vital Nutrients, Inc., but suddenly it was announced that they were no longer doing Overseas, and I was introduced to i-herb, and they even used it for the first time. The time to arrival is shorter than expected, and it is courteous, so I will continue to use it in the future.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

So far, it has been directly imported from vital nutrients. Find and purchase handling at i herb. Personally, I want you to handle the company's B12. It's unavoidable, but you have to use another store on the overseas site for items that you can't handle. Postscript A product that I have been using for several years. There are many other attractive items that this manufacturer used to import directly for a period of time. It's a pity that i herb doesn't have many types of products.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I took 1-2 tablets every morning because I thought it would be effective in improving immunity for 2-3 years. I don't think it's just this effect, but it doesn't relieve hay fever, colds, flu, and other illnesses that I've had often. Feeling that it works for me.

Auto-translated from Japanese

Very good quality vitamin D3! Especially, it is used from the short season of sunlight in winter to May of the pollinosis season. I took 10,000 IU / day from around January and was able to reduce the symptoms of hay fever. Vitamin D3 is fat-soluble, so it is effective to take good quality oil together. Many Vital nutrients are of good quality, so I would like you to handle other types as well.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

A celebrity has praised it for several years, but it was not available on IHERB and could not be purchased. I bought it immediately and am using it. I made it a regular flight!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The quality of this supplement is very good, it supports me and I love it. I'm not very good at swallowing capsules, but the size is decent.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchase to raise immunity. I take 2 tablets every morning as a guide. The result of the blood test also showed that the blood concentration of Vd was high. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Since I don't go out much, I didn't have much time to hit the sun and it was easy to catch a cold in winter, but I took it for about 3 years and it improved.