IN

Solsikke
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This night cream has good quality. Pure and clean. It also smell nice. Rich in moisture and good for all seasons .Perfect for mature skin. I love it!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I love this cream. It has a subtle yet noticeable scent. It is very rich and nourishing. I love the texture - rich. It is definitely a night cream or a cream for when your skin needs extra TLC.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love the day cream so i decided to try the night cream. The smell is also wonderful. You only need a little and it goes a long way. The bottle is a little small wish it came in a bigger container. I will definitely be buying more.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I did not get a competing product, my skin benefited very much, it did not cause me any sensitivity, very refreshing in the morning and after returning from a long tiring day and tight skin look and reduce swelling and darkening under the eyes

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

This is my second time buying a Weleda day/ night cream. I have a very dry skin, specially in winter so using the this combo( day and night) cream has been a life saver for me. It’s a little bit expensive but if u are looking for a natural brand that would left ur face hydrated and u won’t feel the need to think about damaging ur skin that the way to go. Ps: it may be little bit sticky, I don’t mind it tho. I will definitely buy it again

4747c6f6-f4b5-40da-8996-739b4209d97d
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It very good as all other items of weleda. The scent is good. It only a bit greasy, but not a problem.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

amazing thank you so much iherb i love you to the moon and back

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Second or third tube already. Really hydrating and just generally smoothes skin.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This brand is great and all the products they make is very good, starting from the smell and finishing with the function it has (moisturizing, refreshing, firming etc). This oil is great.