IN

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I bought this for my baby graddaughter. her mother said that after she used it the redness disappeared, and that quality is very good with gentel ingredients. she is very happy with the size of the package, smell is very light, texture is gentel, and recommend it very much. A

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My two year old had a terrible diaper rash and this helped clear it up when no other creams would. Been buying ever since. So thankful it was reccomended by my doctor from her doctor. Using for my second born when she arrives end of this year. Great coverage, smell isnt overwhelming. I do wish it were a bit bigger but a little does go a long way.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love the diaper cream, it is thick but easy to apply. Provides a good barrier and reduces diaper rash and soreness from a reaction to a food intolerance. We have used it from birth to nearly 4yrs old. Ingredients are natural and the brand is one that I trust. I would like it more if it also came in a smaller size for portability.

Posted on May 2, 2022

this is the only diaper cream i'm willing to use on my baby! it has the purest ingredients, all natural. it solves diaper rush in no time - high quality product that lasts for a long time, even if the package size seems a bit small- very small amount is needed

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I’ve purchased so many things, and this as been the best for my vulvodynia. Also put it on bug bites to soothe. It doesn’t make you feel sticky or gross. It blends well into the skin, stays for a long time, and very soothing. Very grateful to find a product that is good for women with vulva issues.