IN
Based on 1,330 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,330 Ratings
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
The only lip balm that helps heal chopped lips

Weleda are fantastic. This lip balm is the only balm that actually heals dry and shopped lips. At least for me. I highly recommend it. It's not oily, it's soft, smells subtly and very pleasantly and does its job. Also, protects the lips during hiking when it's super windy.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This Weleda lip balm is my hands-down all-time favorite. It's a touch on the pricey side, but well worth the splurge. It has the perfect texture, smooth, moisturizing, and not oily or greasy. It's velvety. And it has the nicest gentle scent, like just a faint whiff of honey. I prefer it over the peppermint lip balms. I think a person who is scent- or flavor-sensitive may even like this as it's so gentle, natural, and neutral. It moisturizes for a long time and is very nourising. I had badly chapped and cracked lips when I first bought this years ago, and it was so nourishing and healing. A must-have.

I adore Weleda products! As I've ordered some organic lip balm before from iherb, id had some unpleasant taste from a plant I think and I couldnt handle it. This one from weleda is perfect. It smells of plants and its consistency is smooth. I have received it today and in 4 hours it already helped with my lip cracks, i have one huge in the middle of my lower lip (this happens to bigger lips in winter). I already love it and i think this one even suits men as its neutral in smell and package. Great product!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. It is a bit pricey if you get it from department store, but IHerb price with 25% sale is great. It has mild scent,almost not noticeable; good size package(bigger than all other brands I used). My lips never fill dry after use, like after others I used. Even if you have dry cracked lips or some irritation when you apply it - it doesn’t burn. So o can say it uses real natural ingredients. Highly recommended ‘

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is hands down the best lip balm I’ve ever used. It seems a bit pricey but it lasts a long time, it’s not thin or greasy. It’s a thick consistency but not sticky at all. You don’t need to use a lot. It heals, moisturizes, and protects all at the same time. It has really saved my dry lips! I recommend this to everyone.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

It's ok for a lip balm. At least it's not just oil like the other lip product that Weleda carries. The one that beats them all is Estee Luuder's lip conditioner, but it is no longer produced. For at least 3 years now. So I had to find a substitute.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very waxy so it stays on my lips for a long time and coats them, whereas alot of other balms are too oily and they do not actually moisturize my lips.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Best lip balm ever! Love how a single application before bed is all I need to last the whole of next day. Scent is mild, not overpowering.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I like this lip balm. It is natural, smells nice, and works for my dry lips. It was the best lip balm I have ever bought.