IN

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This has been a staple in my winter skin care. It is ultra rich literally to dilute it a bit and make it more spreadable I spritz some of my hydrating toner and mix them together. I love this so much not only for my face but also for nail and end of my hair or parts on my body that is dry.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this specifically for my constantly dry and chapped lips because Dr. Shereene Idriss recommended it. I use it as my nightly lip mask. The cream has a thick, rich texture with a light citrus scent. I apply just a smidge of it all over my lips before bed and rub any excess onto my elbows and knees. My lips are moisturized in the morning and it prevents them from getting chapped throughout the day. A little goes a long way so I’ve barely made a dent on my first tube. (Photo showing the cream’s texture. Note: I use way less than this for my lip treatment)

898f39a9-c011-4f2c-bd9d-5ef4e73cc2b4
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

This is the only hand cream I've used that actually softens chronically hard hands. I slather on my hands before bed and wow what a difference!

6692391c-0b86-4bf1-b1b2-fafdf36e6cf2
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I’ve heard great things about this high emollient moisturizer and it doesn’t disappoint! From the get go it provided me with the much needed hydration I required. The texture is on the rich creamy side, and it has a pleasant scent . Definitely found my sensitive skin benefitted. A definite recommend

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I love Skin food. high quality moisturizer. I use it mostly in the winter season when my skin is dry. I only apply it as a nightly cream because it is thick and more on the oily side. it's great if you're "slugging" over top of regular moisturizer. I always wake up with glowing skin after use. scent is strong so be mindful if you're sensitive. it has a unique scent that is maybe citrusy

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

GOD I LOVE THIS, perfect all purpose cream, it better that elizbeth ardens 8 hour cream, i use it in the winter season the most on my dry hands, it sinks right in and does not feel oily despite it being a very rich cream. It is so moisturizing and provides a great barrier. it can be used on sensitive skinof all ages and it a very generous size!! It has the besssst citrusy scent too.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use this at the very end of my night-time skincare regimen to seal all of the "lighter" serums and products in. It has a mild, citrusy scent and leaves my face feeling soft and plump in the morning. It is very thick texture (thanks to the lanolin). I know some people have lanolin allergies- and if that's the case, then this is not for you. But it definitely moisturizes!