IN

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Price was quite affordable for organic cane sugar. I prefer coconut sugar, brown sugar or honey to sweeten but will use this if I need a more neutral taste.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

For the product's price and excellent quality, you definitely won't go wrong with this one! Tastes just like you'd expect sugar to taste, with the benefit of being cleaner and less processed than regular white sugar. Great addition to any dish or recipe that calls for it, and the packaging makes it easy to store as is.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

For the price it’s reasonable. I always prefer the Florida crystals but they’re hard to find. This one seems to be a little bit heavier granules which is good for a quick sprinkle on hot oatmeal. It melts quickly into coffee or tea. The taste is what you expect out of an organic sugar. The size of the package and the quality of the packaging keeps it very fresh and it does not get lumpy

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Healthy is prevalent! Natural sugar is awesome!!. Love to involve it in warm beverages and in my baking. Natural sugar tastes fundamentally better compared to your essential white sugar. Attempt it and understand! You will not be disillusioned or conflict.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Wholesome is superior! Organic sugar is the best!!. Love to use it in warm drinks and in my baking. Organic sugar tastes signifcantly better than your basic white sugar. Try it and see what I mean! You won't be disappointed or disagree.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Great price and great organic sugar! Would never use anything else now. Great quality too, color and taste is fantastic in cookies, brownies, coffee, anything that needs some sweetness. I use half the amount in usual recipes and it's perfect for my tastes.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

If you like organic cane sugar, don't miss the Wholesome one. High quality with reasonable price, I always buy the size pack of 2lb. It can be good to use it for cooking and making desserts.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I really like this sugar for adding to coffee, cooking and baking. The taste is natural, and goes well in the dishes I cook. Overall, I really like this brand and this product, will buy again.