IN

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love the raw aspect of this sugar, and the large crystals makes for a great addition to beverages like coffee or tea! Great size for frequent use, and with sturdy sealable package, can last a while. Quality is good, as always, with this brand, and will keep coming back for more wholesome products.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This brand is a great choice for organic turbinado sugar. This sugar is much more expensive and harder to find. Wholesome and iHerb offers this sugar at a better price than anywhere else. This sugar is great for coffee and as a baking ingredient. Great quality. My wife uses it to top her homemade muffins. . .Mm. I'll be buying more of this sugar soon.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

One of my favourite brands. Great taste. I don’t consume any other sugars in my diet but I do use this in my hot tea everyday.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

A reliable product with excellent quality and it is a must in the kitchen.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great flavour for a slightly 'toffee' flavoured sugar. I love using this in bakes that require a brown sugar.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great sugar, especially if you are looking for raw organic one. I use it to day raw chocolate. The package is good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love this good quality of organic raw cane turbinado sugar, the crunchy golden raw sugar crystal captures a bit of natural molasses favour.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

bought this for my kefir fermentation and it works well!!

Nooryza
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Its nice to substitute your daily sugar with something organic as raw cane sugar that will give you similar taste to regular sugar but I found this one quite annoying for ita texture its not soft so sometimes when I use it when baking cookies I can bite on the sugary crumbs and I don't like that!!