IN

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
One of the best stevias

I’ve been using stevia for years and love this one. Perfect vanilla taste, not overall sweet and you can always add more. I don’t really find an artificial taste in it compared to other brands. I love this in my matcha, coffee (both iced and hot), to sweeten plain yogurt. I do not experience bloating, a glucose spike when using this. Dropper is also very convenient and not messy to use

eba55bf8-096a-4bcc-9e45-b7c4a259a023
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. used as topping for my homemade yogurt. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use on yogurt, salad.lovely texture to any food u top with like pizza, tortilla wrap or bread and cakes. I love it. usage options are endless. great taste.

7d5f2bd2-c032-4b2d-9d09-f5244170900d
Posted on May 13, 2022

The vanilla is a perfect match for coffee - creamy heavenly goodness. This stuff along with coconut milk in my coffee is the only reason I look forward to getting up in the morning. I look forward to this and it also works well in smoothies, yogurt and oatmeal. If you had to get just one flavour, get this!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This product is of exceptional quality, with stevia as the natural sweet ingredient. its delectably sweet and creamy in taste, a bit like vanilla liquid essence. it comes in a glass bottle, and i love the easy dropper lid to add a careful amount to your food. its so sweet, anywhere you need a sweet kick, with no calories or sugar spikes, this is the product! highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Love my SweetLeaf Sweet Drops. I keep a collection of flavours on rotation to use in different things that just need a drop of sweetness. I usually drink my coffee black, but sometimes I make a coffee drink with cacao, cinnamon, turmeric, etc that needs a tiny bit of sweetness (but not sugar) to really bring out the flavour. Also good in smoothie bowls, homemade electrolyte drinks, etc. I've been happy with all the flavors I've tried and I don't personally notice any of the bitterness that people mention when they talk about stevia in general. You only need a little bit.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I used to hate stevia for its taste before I found this product! It tastes so good that I almost can't believe it is stevia. It's perfect for my diet and works great in various recipes. I'm happy I finally found natural sweetener that actually tastes good. Great quality for the price!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very naturally sweet tasting vanilla. no strange aftertaste for me or my wife with our coffee. The price is very reasonable considering how long the bottle lasts and the higher prices of similar products. The quality is as good or better than some of the more well known brands offering the same thing. The ingredients using stevia means it's completely keto friendly as well.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good quality, smells very strong, taste is good. Don't take too much or it will upset stomach. A treat. Size is good value. Package is good. Use less sugar so this is good, benefit health. The ingredients are safe. Composition is fine. Keep servings limited. I have sensitive stomach so I don't take it everyday.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I've only used this in tea but I find it great for that purpose. The price on iHerb is very affordable compared to some larger websites or stores. The price is great for the size compared to ones that cost $25+ at specialty food stores. As with all stevia the aftertaste can be a bit bitter, but only if you use too much. It can also taste a bit artificial if you use too much - don't go overboard (I use 5-8 drops in tea) and you'll be good to go.