IN

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This chlorophyll brand is the purest I have found to date. It is sourced from Alfalfa leaves and has no preservatives. The flavored ones have preservatives added. As I take it for my overall health, I do not want to challenge my body to save itself from the negative effects of preservatives.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very mild pleasant taste. It is a bit messy to use in this packaging so I opted for a glass pipette to administer the liquid to my first glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach. It will stain surfaces, clothing and your fingers. Be careful when using this. I do love that this is in a glass bottle and I hope the manufacturer never changes that feature. I do get a slight increase in my energy levels. I'm seeing improvements in my hair and skin. I really do think this is a quality product, powerful antioxidant as well as a superfood. The ingredients seem to be from a good source and I'll purchases again. It has become a part of my diet and I see no reason to stop using this. Good health to you all.

e0490eea-c02e-4d6c-ad34-a29e9a75fd32
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Super fast Shipping👍 Item as described!! Very good for your blood antioxidant benefit😊 Mix with water taste not bad good for diet help to lose weight👍 and improved my health, I can breath better. Packaging was in good condition and Price is good😊 I like the Alfalfa ingredients! Over all great quality and just bought 1 more😊 Thank You👍👍🎄

ba6a45c2-7b7c-4c49-9442-340859417bf3
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I've been using World organic liquid chlorophyll since 1991 the quality in this product is consistent I can't imagine being without it but I must say I prefer the spearmint over the one just purchased but it's not going to stop me from using it I absolutely love it it does wonders for your health

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love this brand of chlorophyll. I have used other brands that had unpleasant aftertaste. This has very little taste I mix 1 tablespoon into my juice in the morning and I feel more energy and overall improvement in my body I lost weight without trying lol it works for me and I hope it will work for you!!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I decided to purchase Chlorophyll to help with my iron, enlarged fibroid and just for overall health as I started my vegan diet. I add the supplement too a tall glass of water every morning and I’ve firstly noticed that I do not leak any longer because my fibroid is shrinking. Also I’ve noticed that I have minimum body order, clearer skin and a host of other plus!!’

Posted on May 29, 2022

They take care of the package a lot I really like that , i can tell its a good quality it has many benefits i really feel improvement especially with sweating it makes the smell disappear you will never smell bad even when you training but you have to drink it every day after waking up before eating for the best results , The tast acceptable with a cold water and

Posted on May 19, 2022

I’ve been drinking this for about 3 days now and I really feel like I can tell, and see a difference. Could be placebo but my skin is already improving and I feel less bloated throughout the day. Maybe this is because I’ve upped my water intake with it, but if that’s the case I’ll take it! It doesn’t taste like anything at all (to me at least). I mix about 2 tbsp into a reusable water bottle with water and a little bit of lemon and it just taste like normal lemon water. I’ll continue to drink it and see if it helps with anything else.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Very nice, yes it work good for your body. I think that you and others should try this. Armpits yes it makes a huge difference. The female area yes it makes a huge difference. For the skins yes I can truely say my skin is better after drinking this for a week now. The taste is not that bad just swallow some honey afterwards if you can bite a lemon well you can drink this chlolorpo mix. So get it together if you wonna your self esteem back. Also if menapause symptoms bother you Hello drink some of this mix each morning and you will see a change in the sweats that you experience sometimes daily/nightly from menapause systoms.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021