IN

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I order 6 jars every few months. They arrive quickly and in perfect condition and the price is lower than any I’ve found elsewhere. Spry Gum is part of my self care and pleasure routine. I chew after every meal. Xylitol is great for your teeth. My dentist gives it to his patients after their cleanings. My hygienist raved about my home care and I owe it to the Spry gum + flossing religiously. After dinner it serves as a bit of sweet taste, satisfying the need to go for dessert.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My family likes this gum. My favorite is spearmint, my husband’s peppermint, my daughters cinnamon. So we always have some on hand. Best to get when it’s on sale!! I buy the baby one to refill when it needs it. (No fake bad sugars) It’s easy to get a gum when your hungry and don’t have time to eat or because you know you don’t want to be sorry for eating that piece of delicious chocolate cake! Or chips and salsa. (Guilty) Enjoy trying this gum.

5775a842-14dd-4b7d-95f4-f01a5ffa7077

J S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

this flavor is very refreshing! always noticed my teeth sensitivity decreases when i chew xylitol gum regularly. then came across the research that xylitol is effective for balancing oral microbiome and it can even reverse cavities

201a3fbe-0dad-4fb9-a8f4-42e10b969b8d
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Tastes sweet like regular gum but without sugar or aspartame. I'm used to chewing while on a low carb/keto diet and this one tastes great without adding calories. Xylitol and peppermint combination tastes refreshing, it's very similar to regular grocery store gum . Overall great taste and product.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This gum is the best one I've ever chewed. I like that it helps so that I don't get cavities. I usually chew the gum just after I finish eating to freshen my mouth. The minty taste only lasts about 5 minutes but it continues to freshen my mouth even after I discard it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I pop one of these if I have something to eat after I've been out and about. They taste good and the taste lasts quite well. My mouth feels fresh after. I don't know if they help stop tooth decay but it feels like the gum does a good job cleaning my teeth until I can get home and use a toothbrush. 100 tabs will last a while as I'm only having 1 a day when I'm out and get the urge for a sweet snack.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like this gum, it is nice and pepperminty and not sweetened with artificial sweeteners. The flavor is not super long lasting, and every once in a while I feel it stick to my fillings a little, so not 5 stars, but it is the best I have found so I do reorder.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this xylitol gum and always keep a smaller bin in the car and one or more at home, always handy after a meal or a snack. This large bin is a good deal. I use it refill the smaller jars.