Page 1 - Reviews - Yeouth, Retinol Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IN

Darene
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It is great on my face but I need to warn you against retinol burns. I seem to have got it on my fingertips because I apply it and then go to bed without washing my hands. I left a pic for you to see my hand just in case you have sensitive skin, be careful for your hand palms as their skin is more sensitive. Please like if you find it helpful.

dfb898c8-b8d7-4a3e-92f1-7267fb65729d
7c03b20f-52d2-4f8a-a2ad-d5ca9bb1016e
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have a very sensitive skin and this didn't sting a bit when I used it the first time. The morning after I woke up after I have used this, my face look so smooth! I mean for a RETINOL, this is good for those with sensitive skin like me. Will buy again! How I applied it: Moisturizer on the eye area, nose area, chin, laughline, and cheeks. This retinol on the outer area of the face. Do not apply on the neck because the skin on the neck is very thin and any retinol will cause an allergic reaction to your neck which includes sting, redness, and probably some acne. Only use in the face.

1d1145d1-d466-4a52-a14c-7c72718db218
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Retinol Serum One of the most important ingredients for skin Use it if you have Acne Wrinkles Dark spots It increases cell turnover and boosts blood flow so increases the production of collagen. My skincare routine: Cleaning (always I wash my hands before) Cryotherapy (a bowl filled with icy water and dip your face in it for 30 seconds with fingers mildly dab your face (without a towel) Toner Aloe vera gel (1st time) with a massage Serums or treatments (hyaluronic acid serum am / pm, retinol pm only, collagen, etc) Aloe vera gel (2nd time) Moisturizer Sunscreen or oil (to block) I avoid hot showers (which I love) I drink four 16oz glasses of water (little by little). The 16oz glass is very useful to keep track (I fill 1 in the morning, 1 at 11, another one at 3pm and the last one at 7pm) Exfoliate once a week (always the same day to remember easily) With dry weather I use a humidifier at night I do not use Retinol with vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide, or AHA/BHA acids. If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I'm in my mid 30s. this serum doesn't sting like most retinol product. I can use it every night and you don't need much of it!not much of a smell either and absorb very quickly. would buy it again when runs out. you can see result the next morning as pores appear less noticeable without drying out or irritation. highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I purchased this for hormonal acne and scaring on my cheeks and chin. I paired it with a vitamin C serum by using vitamin C in the morning and this serum at night. Both are applied after washing and a sunscreen moisturizer is applied after. The difference this has made is unreal! In 6 days my acne has completely cleared up, my pores have shrunk, and my scars have started to fade significantly. My skin still has a long way to go but I wasn’t expecting to see results so fast.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This one of my favoriate retinol serum that l like so much, the scent, the quality ,size and the benefits from this brand is very very good. l use it twice daily because it helps in reduces the appearance of fine lines and winkles on my face. ls very good for all adult age range, because i really like the way it helps to rejuvenates my skin. ls a very nice product, with a good packaging from the manufactures and very fast in delivery too from iherb. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Retinol is always an good investment for the future. It needs time and dedication. If you keep on using it with patience on a regular basis, you'll see how your skin will slowly get clear and smooth. I've been using this serum every night for quite a long time now and I noticed how all my slight acne vanished and the skin became calm and clear again. Just don't forget to wash it off in the morning and definately wear sunscreen afterwards, because retinol tends to make skin sensitive to the sun. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Dibor
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I already have a fantastic retinal (yes retinAl) serum for my face so I bought this for my neck and décolleté area. I must admit this serum does work cause I’ve noticed some fading on my neck wrinkles. Great for stretch marks as well (this is not medical advice, just my personal opinion!). Great value for money with the 60ml bottles. I recommend! Like if you like 😉

2faa7958-1e6f-47c0-9415-cbed2622af39
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It `s genius. My girlfriend loves this cosmetic, she says that she could throw away all the others and leave as much as this one, because she has everything most important in it for everyday care. It has a simple and safe composition. As soon as my girlfriend talked to other women on benefits in my giving birth, regardless of age, they started using it

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Using this product only at night, a little bit goes a long way. My skin appears more hydrated and brighter. This is priced better than some of the competitors. It has no harsh scent, really no smell at all. I can’t say enough about the quality of this product. This is my second time purchasing it and I will keep buying it!