IN

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
A must for cholesterol health

I absolutely love these psyllium husk in general for gut health, increased fiber consumption, and lowering cholesterol. What's great about the Yerba Prima brand is that it's known to have the smallest amount of lead, compared to other brands. I've noticed a great benefit from taking this every day with my regular diet.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is great stuff. A pretty tasteless addition to a glass of water, stirred and swallowed down quickly is an easy way to have guaranteed regularity. Every evening I take one heaping teaspoon. Such a relief to be so regular. Remember to hydrate during the day too to support this product. My biggest suggestion for regularity. It could change your life!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I've found out this brand is one of a few psyllium husk brands contained the least lead, that's what made me switched from metamucil to yerba prima. Don't use a fork to mix it, instead, use a drink mixer or just put in a glass/plastic bottle with the lid closed & shake it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This psyllium is very easy to mix with water. I use a frother and it goes down easy. iHerb's shipping is fast and reliable. Highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I use these in gluten-free baking. The brand I had gotten before, though, I realized couldn't guarantee that there was no gluten cross-contamination, so I decided to give this brand a try, since it's certified gluten free.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Yerba Prima is the top producer of the husks in my option, I like their brand a lot more than Now foods. I've recently moved to the whole husk option because the packaging uses less plastic (mostly cardboard).

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Bought this powder unintentionally after using the capsules for years. The capsules are much easier to use. You have to use a shaker otherwise the powder doesn't dissolve. No taste so you have to mix it with juice. All in all, don't like it. Effective against constipation but I'm going back to the capsules.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It works well but I have found that the capsules work just as well and all you need for them is water. The powder can be somewhat gritty in my opinion and its just more time consuming.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Excellent with 10 ounces of water when you first wake up , it has no taste at all ,It will keep your squeaky clean inside ,and really curbs your appetite ,I have purchased this brand and they’re a quality brand for many years I highly recommend it

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Better if you mix it with a juice not water and drink it immediately because it will turn to be like a jelly after few minutes