IN

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

If you love licorice, you will love this tea. I love licorice--any kind of licorice (fennel, and even red vines too). I purchased it with the reasoning that its licorice flavor would suffice for "candy". And especially on a cold winter's night, how comforting. This tea does not disappoint! Nice easy flavor with the warmth that licorice root brings. I have purchased this product several times and it remains one of my fave teas.

dae8c79c-502a-4ff8-b0fa-b54d4ffb9f80
97d8614b-5a94-4d0a-be77-a932b29634c3

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

In attempts to try all of the tastes of Yogi tea, it's a new experiment. I love Licorice and I love Mint, so no surprise I liked this tea. It contains no caffeine, which is also great ( note, that some of the Yogi tea products may contain caffeine, so if you are avoiding it, make sure to carefully read the packaging). It does not need any additional sweetener as it's a bit sweet because of licorice and it brings this familiar refreshing mint feeling, as in the original mint teas, or just fresh leaves with the water. Will buy it again.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I like the taste of this tea. It is not overpowering and unlike a lot of herbal teas, it is not just the smell that is flavouful. Being non caffeine I can drink it at any time of the day. i usually put one bag in a small teapot and have a couple of cups throughout the day. It is the only tea I drink.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Is it possible for one tea to be all those things? Yes, if it's this tea. We buy it by the case. It's a great energy boost during the day if you don't want more caffeine. My husband finds it more calming at night than camomile. And I love the taste. One of our all-time faves.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My favorite tea for the evening. I first had this blend in France, where it is commonly drunk after dinner. The licorice gives the mint tea a sweet, rich, almost umami-like flavor that greatly enhances drinking pleasure. Yogi is one of the few widely available companies that makes this blend. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

If you like licorice and mint, this is a great tea for you. I personally do like those ingredients so this tea is for me. My only complaint would be that the tea bag only has enough flavor for one cup - I would prefer to be able to reuse the teabag at least once.