IN

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Didn't think I would like these as much, but these became one of my favorites! The dark chocolate flavor is strong but not bitter, that almonds (somewhat whole almonds) give it a great crunch. I cycle through my Zoneperfect bars to enjoy a different flavor each time. When I get to these, I feel extra excited and happy. Please try these!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It has a great taste, good nutrition without a lot of sodium. It is a quality product with lots of flavors to try. I will buy this product over and over again!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Reliable service. Product arrive on time. Bars in great shape. Want to see how the bars are packed and ship in hot weather so they do not melt. If the first shipment is a clue it will be good.

a253a239-e86b-41e5-939b-e194c2b04b4e
e4c4a8c8-4b06-4318-b1a8-3ba589abf205
Posted on Dec 8, 2020

I have tried many protein bars throughout the past ten years. I have only found a few that meet the exacting standards of my finicky taste buds. Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Almond is one of those. They have helped me get the protein I need to sustain my weight loss journey. Also it is super tasty and filling.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My son's favorite. He likes the taste and texture of the bars.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

it's softly crunchy and tasty.good to have before excercises or as a snack.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Really, really good! The problem is that it's not really a protein snack, more a tasty snack with a little extra protein.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

GREAT BUT LOW PROTEIN, taste great, feels very full after single bar

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

My only complaint is that this item is out of stock, which rarely has anything to do with the vendor.. but the option to be notified when they are back is there, which is also great service. :)