IN

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Прекрасно!

I buy it for my mum and her sister every winter season (they are 50+). Previously I was buying CalMag from Now Foods but it was not in stock. Helps a lot with COVID consequences and improves bone and muscle strength. The package is quite big so it will last longer. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My body absorbs the calcium from this brand best. I have been taking other brands of calcium, but this one makes a big difference. My nails have become noticeably healthier and stronger, and they remain clear and strong even after using nail polish (they used to yellow and get flakey after I use nail polish on them).

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have been using one form or another of these for years and have since been sleeping pretty well and my bones test very well for an 80 year old.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have osteoporosis, and I am also vegan. I have been taking calcium with magnesium for about 10 years, and my osteoporosis is stabled at the moment. It works for me!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Very good supplement ,One of the few with ratio magnesium /calcium as high.Is needed for us to supplement older age wisdom ! Easy to divide to allow swallowing, no after taste.excellent delivery service and very good follow up by the company.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I really hope that this company keeps making this form of Cal-Mag-D complex, because I adore it. You only take 2 tablets once a day, and it's a great value for the money.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The package of the supplement was perfect in size and amount ! The pills have no taste which is an improvement for me. and most important is the ingredient list which claims that the pill contains a big amount of magnesium :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

The package of the supplement was great in size ! The pills have no taste which is an improvement for me. and most important is the ingredient list which claims that the pill contains a big amount of magnesium :)

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is my husbands favorite calcium/ magnesium supplement. He says this combination works best for any muscle aches he has. This is a really large bottle and feels like a great value!