IN

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Expensive, but somwhat effective at least.

Has some efficacy, as opposed to several other PS supplements not bound to DHA that I've tried in doses up to 1g. 3-4 capsules of this one seems to mildly help with my sleep maintenance issues, not as much as I'd hoped and too expensive at that dosage. So back to eating Atlantic mackerel every night.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I haven't seen results yet. I've been taking multiple supplements and I need to try this supplement by itself to check for results.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb.. Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb..

8aa49fdb-bae5-4e55-9ba7-735c4548ead3
c1b809dc-ade8-4739-8f23-3c33c93790dd
b59281f2-0a6c-4e58-a3d4-f937795e0aba
a854a7ef-ac9f-4d5c-81a2-2e6ac3b9cf6b
083e53bb-4ace-4085-8a86-50176403f9e4
Posted on Feb 8, 2021

The best form of phosphatidylserine out there. Its bound to dha which makes it the form thats in the cellmembranes of the brain. It is more bioavailable and can cross the blood brain barrier more easily, making it stronger then other forms. Its great for enhancing sleep quality, memory and reducing stress.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packaging

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Seems to be a good product. Been taking it about 6 months.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Looking forward to more improvements. I know it takes time but it is difficult to wait.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

I bought this product for my mom, who is suffering from cognitive decline. I write this review after 3 months of use. it is difficult to give an opinion, honestly I seem to have noticed a small improvement in his cognitive abilities but certainly nothing striking. however I recommend it

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Not sure if its working, but haven't had any adverse reactions.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Take as part of my brain stack. Do not see major difference from other DHA & PS supplements.