IN

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Bitter sweet experience for me. I took 1 tablet for about 5-6 days daily. I had alot of energy every time I took it…and loved it. Then i developed muscle and joint aches and pain all over my body including my lower back. Arthritis like pains. I don’t know if it was because of Stem Xcell but that was the only change in my daily life. I stopped it completely and started taking Vit B12, D and probiotics and extra virgin olive oil daily. Occasionally had multi vitamins too. I also made sure i was exposed to the sun a 2-3 times in that week. After about a week or so, my pains all gone. Thank God. It was quite a frightening experience as i had trouble standing up after sitting down on the floor, pains waking up in the morning after sleep. I still have balanced tablets…..i guess this product is not for everyone.

cf2ca574-65d0-4585-9284-c79cd7469b71
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product was recommended with the Telemier product by this company and I cannot tell you it’s amazing that’s all I can say people think I’m crazy about my vitamins but this is the only thing I’ve changed and I have seen visible changes in my body in my face and my hair and my skin

My brother recommends it. He saw the results after taking the pill. His hair was restored to the thickness of an adolescent bear cub. His scars healed well and my organs were repaired by myself. He has no illness or illness anymore. It feels like a telescope. He said he would take these stem regenerating medicines forever and never die. Also, his ED is gone.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great ingredients , i take it for rejuvenate health and skin. First, i sleep tight and wake up fresh. I think i have more energy this supplement good for cell renewal. I taking 2 week, my body and health is better for anti-aging skin i think i have to take more than 1 bottle. I take 2 capsules at night it's easy to take small capsule size. Great quality. Love it. 🥳

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Testing this for the first time, will update with progress soon. Some gets hyper and some gets sleepy so me I take after meals and have a good sleep. So far no nightmares😂 that’s a good sign😉

a7cde361-8548-4d58-b263-1f5ff27fa788
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

The ingredients is great has many antioxidants. Good quality. I sleep tight and feel more anergy. I like this StemXCell. 🌹🌹 Good results in 1 bottle.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband and I are both taking this but actually we haven't noticed anything. But, I did pull a muscle in my back and it is going away quickly. So unsure if it has helped or not. Probably will go without once all gone and see if we can see a change. I think enzymedica has great products so can't go wrong trying this.