IN

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
It works

Definitely lowers Elevated liver enzymes it works. I have used this product before and I’m so pleased with its results. Strongly recommend, you will see You’re Doctor telling you great job!!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for some time now and have yearly tests to see if I have any problems. So far, this product has helped to keep me healthy, and the price is right.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

A good product! I think it will help my health. I will continue to buy it.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I only take it a few times a week but I think it helps!

Posted on May 14, 2008

greatest detox product ever made , only thing is if u know u have alot of toxins to remove be prepared to be possibly nausiated, drink lots of water it helps after about 3to 5 days the energy level u have is phenominol , i do this detox every 3 to 6 months

Posted on Dec 12, 2009

I am usually on the road a lot and don't always eat the healthiest. So I just take this as a regular maintance product. Doesn't make me feel any different as I am not sure if I am suppose to feel different from taking it. However, have read a lot of good things about Silymarin as a whole for the Liver.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I recommend excellent value for money

Posted on Aug 24, 2016

I bought it for my mother, she is 63 years old, and she has had a very good experience in liver detox with this Silymarin. You can't go wrong with sliymarin. Simple.

Posted on Oct 28, 2011

Has really helped with flatulence. I even did a stop and start again comparison. Wouldn't be without, even though the dose is 3X a day.