IN

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I am using this along side an herbal parasite cleanse. Not only does it help me cleanse from the inside out, but from what I can see on the outside, my complexion is glowing. Almost immediately after taking I feel an instant shift. Powerful stuff. If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Sorry, i can't properly review this one yet, i have not taken it but my research says it's very good for blood sugar,antibacterial,and good for GI issues,i can update after taking for awhile,i can comment on herb pharm-i have always been satisfied with their products in the past

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It is rainy season now and it seems that cloves will have a warming effect. I was told that cloves can also be used against mould - so I am trying to use it for that also ! Professionally packed dw

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Intense tooth pain immediately relieved. I was shocked that it helped within seconds and lasts for hours. Buy it to have on hand because when you need it you'll be grateful it's already in your medicine cabinet!!

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Works well as an adjunct to black walnut and wormwood for parasite cleanse. It is used to kill the eggs that these critters produce. Important as when you start killing the parasites they will instantly lay their eggs and travel deeper into the body in order to survive. I also noticed a reduction in H pylori symptoms while using it as well as increased bowel movements and circulation. I use this as I can't tolerate powders very well. 10/10 :)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Exactly as described and what we wanted. Good quality product.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Bought for tooth pain it helps along with oil pulling.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I use this with oil pulling. I use 8 drops into coconut oil and swish around in my mouth for 15 minutes and spit out when time is up.

Posted on Dec 4, 2020

It’s versatile for so many needs - keeping my gut healthy or as a mouth wash/rinse (diluted!) this is a staple in my wellness collection