IN

Based on 2,584 Ratings
1,901
Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Unbelievable

Was very skeptical initially. Consumed 1 capsule instead of 2 as recommended. To my surprise, I slept throughout the night. Thought it was coincidental. did the same the next day and again my sleep was uninterrupted. 3rd onwards, I slept throughout the night. It's been more than a week and my sleep was uninterrupted since. Pleasantly surprise. Introduced the product to a colleague's husband who is having the same symptom. Hope it works for him just as well as it did for me.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

great product does exactly what it says Great service and fast delivery would highly recommend this product to anyone suffering with a doggy prostate and not wanting conventional medicine tried a lot but this one in my opinion is the best on the market has got my prostate back to normal well as normal as it can for someone aged 60 *****👍

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Having taken the tablets for a whole month now it has helped to improve urine flow and reduced urgency. Nightime visits to the bathroom haven't yet reduced but I am hoping that will come with time. Pills are a bit on the large size but are easy to swallow and the dosage is fine with no after taste.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Life Extension products have always been known for their quality and effectiveness. I have been using them since 1993 and as a former Health Food store owner, have recommended them to many clients. The ingredients are tested and proven to be effective. They are soft capsules and easy to swallow. There is no taste to put you off. The dosage is accurate and there's no need to increase the dosage to maintain effectiveness. Since I've been taking this product, I urinate much easier and with a stronger streaam.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

The product was overall good although slightly pricy but its effective for me. one of the better products that I have used thus far. Its definitely a quality product with the ingredients that I was looking for. it benefited me a lot since taking it and size of the capsule is just right for adults.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

At first i didn’t think it would help, so after 1 month i quit and i didn’t start noticing any change. But then i said i will give it another chance and from the first dose i didn’t wake up to go to the bathroom. Is has more ingredients than any other products. I dont get the size of the package though. You could put 3 boxes in 1.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

They add so many ingredients in this product, it's difficult to review. In general, I tried this brand and I like large softgels. I bought it because of genetic hair loss which overlaps with the genetic SNPs that are responsible for prostate enlargement and cancer, which I'm naturally also predisposed to. I can't really tell if my hair loss has become better because of this product in particular, but it has become better, though there's still room for improvement. I'm too young for prostate abnormalities, so there's nothing I can contribute to this endpoint. I'm also predisposed to thrombotic events. Interestingly, many compounds that interact with prostate risk vectors also interact with hair loss vectors and blood clotting vectors, so I'm confident a good variety of such ingredients can help compensate for all three genetic risks.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I Rotate these a bit with the Force Factor Natural Prostrate Health Solution I find these easier to swallow than Force factor even though the Force factor supposed to be an easy to swallow soft gel. I try not just to rely on the same thing every time and find these as good as the Force Factor

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I was diagnosed with a benign prostate aplastic (?) is that right? I take 400mg of Tamsulosin to reduce prostate size As well as these tablets, but the addition of these pills really added to my ability to pee like a fire hose compared to what I could do with just the Tamsulosin. I highly recommend these pills. They are reasonably priced, they are pretty easy to swallow, slippery, long and thin, the only problem I have is in the summer they can tend to leak if you don’t put them in the fridge. Quality? Ingredient, haven’t got a clue, but the proof is in the pudding and I can’t speak highly enough!