IN

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for all ages and beneficial to your health and improvement recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I do notice improvement in my vision when I take this formula. More clarity and better focus are the main 2 things I notice when I take this consistently.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I like this brand, so order this to try and compare with the other brand- life extension:))

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It is very good for me who look for the vegan multi vitamin

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Ask your optometrist before taking.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The quality is very good

Posted on May 2, 2022

Did not see any improvement.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

value for money and good for eye sight

Posted on Mar 11, 2011

I take 3 tabs per day but not at once - at morning, noon and dinner. My eyes feels fine. I work with computer 12 to 14 hours a day. No side effects. My eyes is less irritating now.

Posted on Jul 20, 2008

My eye doctor said I had the beginning of cataracts and told me to take some of the commercial brands for eyes that you find in your local store. I found this has the same ingredients plus some natural ones and I love it. I love iherb.