IN

Posted on Feb 9, 2022
Excellent for joint pain, candida or even menstrual pain!

Boron is a mineral noone mentions much but it is really important and we mostly lack it. It absolutely helps with arthritis pain, candida and mineral disbalance. It is recommended in the root cause protocol to balance all minerals. Best used for several weeks and then give yourself a week or two off. Highly recommended

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Very cost effective and 3mg is the perfect starter dose. I've since moved on to 6mg per day which I find to be the sweet spot. Definite improvement in joint pain as well as better workouts while taking this. Seems to be very good quality and the size of the capsules is quite small. Can be taken together with other vitamins and minerals without issue. I cycle this 2 weeks on and 1 week off.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

My husband and I [71 and 67] both supplement with Nature's Way Boron 3mg daily. We have been taking Nature's Way brand boron for years, based on having read several studies showing that boron very substantially reduces the risk of prostate cancer. Supposedly, it can even destroy existing prostate cancer cells. Boron is another "supporting actor" when it comes to bone health. Boron is important for bone growth because it affects the use of other nutrients, like calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium. One study of postmenopausal women found that taking 3mg of boron significantly reduced the amount of calcium and magnesium being excreted in the kidneys (meaning there was more left in their bones). Good value in our humble opinion for a prostate cancer prophylactic.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Boost bone strength with boron. This mineral boosts your body’s absorption of calcium and helps it stick to your bones. Boron also is key to the absorption of magnesium, calcium. Boron supplements can reduce your daily loss of calcium and magnesium by up to 50%. We take One capsule daily. No bone strength problem so far.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Nature's Way's Boron Complex, works great for me. I've been taking it well over a year now and will continue to do so. Good value at good price.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

the size is a small easy capsule to swallow. the benefit is that My pain has been helped immensely! I can't live without it!! The quality is obvious.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I take this quality mineral every dayfor the past 5-7 years. It is inexpensive and essential for people over 40-45 y.o. It supports bone health. Also it may reduce the risk of prostate cancer. This brand is cost effective. The package lasts longer than 3 months.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Nature's Way has always been a "go-to" manufacturer for high quality supplements. Boron is needed for strong bones and chances are good that most of us do not get enough. I like this one because it has a limited number of ingredients included.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A boron supplement is really important and we are mostly deficient in it. It absolutely helps with symptoms of joint pain. Very beneficial mineral. I like the quality of the packing and the container.